The Student Room Group

any advice for organising work in sixth form?

Hello, I'm starting sixth form college this September, and I was just looking for any advice on the best ways to organise all the inevitable work I'll end up with. I can tell folders per subject are a must, however, it seems impractical - and impossible - for me to carry up to three folders a day, and so I was wondering if any one here has methods to avoid this. Would it be best to leave the main subject folders at home and just gather notes for all the subjects throughout the day in one specific folder which I can then sort out into individual files at home? Basically, I haven't got a clue and any tips or advice from personal experiences would help greatly.

Thanks!
Reply 1
I'm in your position too and I think I'm going to have one folder to take into school for daily notes and then sort the notes into my files when I get home.Thats what my friend said, she's doing A2 next year and she said that really worked for her.
Reply 2
I kept my folders at home but brought a plastic wallet for each subject and put all the sheets into each one then organised it into the folders when I got home. I
Reply 3
Thanks for the replies guys, looks like folder organisation is going to have to be the way forward!

Quick Reply

Latest