TV/Phone/Internet Watch

This discussion is closed.
Amb1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I might be moving out soon and I really want the internet in my new place. I'd like to have some extra tv channels too. Can anyone tell me the cheapest/best deals that are available at the mo on tv/phone/internet packages?
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
I might be moving out soon and I really want the internet in my new place. I'd like to have some extra tv channels too. Can anyone tell me the cheapest/best deals that are available at the mo on tv/phone/internet packages?
Not sure of the specifics, but Ntl is supposed to be really good for that sort of stuff.
Amb1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Not sure of the specifics, but Ntl is supposed to be really good for that sort of stuff.
Cool, thanks - I'll look into that...
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)

Go to uswitch.com - it will tell you which Digital TV suppliers are available in your area, which phone company is the cheapest for you, etc.

You'll need to know your new postcode, but if you know the first bit of the postcode of the area you're moving to (eg PL for Plymouth, B for Birmingham) you could make the rest up.
Amb1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Trousers)
Go to uswitch.com - it will tell you which Digital TV suppliers are available in your area, which phone company is the cheapest for you, etc.

You'll need to know your new postcode, but if you know the first bit of the postcode of the area you're moving to (eg PL for Plymouth, B for Birmingham) you could make the rest up.
Thanks! I'll have a shufty...
starry
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
Thanks! I'll have a shufty...
Nice av. Makes me want to partttii
Amb1
Rep:
?
(Original post by starry)
Nice av. Makes me want to partttii
Ta!

Anyone got any other info about cheapo deals?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (90)
25.86%
No (258)
74.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise