Winchester University and Sparsholt College

Watch this thread
Sarah Rogers
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hello, I have been put into accommodation at Winchester University however I am studying at Sparsholt college near by and was wondering if anybody else was in the same position as me?
Hannah W109
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Hi there, I'm set to start studying at Sparsholt (FdSc Animal Management and Applied Science) and i'm in the new build blocks on Burma road; I haven't been given flat/room number yet though, is that where you've been put?
Hannah.
Rach_Mal
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Hi

I start BSc (Hons) Applied Animal Behaviour on the 23rd. Staying at a B&B in Winchester.

I'm coming from Scotland on the 22nd.

Will need to work out logistics when I get there!
Sarah Rogers
Rep:
(Original post by Hannah W109)
Hi there, I'm set to start studying at Sparsholt (FdSc Animal Management and Applied Science) and i'm in the new build blocks on Burma road; I haven't been given flat/room number yet though, is that where you've been put?
Hannah.
Hello, I know I've been put on Burma road but I'm not sure if it's in the new building blocks. I also haven't been told my flat/room number. Have you figured out how you will be getting to Sparsholt each day?
Sarah Rogers
Rep:
(Original post by Rach_Mal)
Hi

I start BSc (Hons) Applied Animal Behaviour on the 23rd. Staying at a B&B in Winchester.

I'm coming from Scotland on the 22nd.

Will need to work out logistics when I get there!
Hello, have you been put on Burma road too?
Rach_Mal
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
No, I am staying at a b and b in winchester. Will need to find bus station and get bus to college in the morning.
vicki4music
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Rach_Mal)
No, I am staying at a b and b in winchester. Will need to find bus station and get bus to college in the morning.
This might help a bit http://www.stagecoachbus.com/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hannah W109
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Sarah Rogers)
Hello, I know I've been put on Burma road but I'm not sure if it's in the new building blocks. I also haven't been told my flat/room number. Have you figured out how you will be getting to Sparsholt each day?
Yeah, i've been told that I am on Burma Road so i have presumed that i am in the new builds because of the price i'm paying. I'm using the college bus but i'll be able to use the pass that i'll get on any bus in winchester which is a plus
Neeknah
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hi, I am staying on campus at Sparsholt and I am studying the FdSc Veterinary Nursing Science Degree, it would be nice to find know some people before I go. I move in on the 14th and actually start to the 22nd xxx
hdillon95
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Neeknah)
Hi, I am staying on campus at Sparsholt and I am studying the FdSc Veterinary Nursing Science Degree, it would be nice to find know some people before I go. I move in on the 14th and actually start to the 22nd xxx
Hi, I have an interview next week for the same course and I was just wondering if you could tell me anything about the interview process? They didn't give much away so I'm not too sure what to expect, thanks!
SophieBaker123
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hi
I am also doing the FdSc at sparsholt in animal management and have recently gotten into Burma road do you guys know if sparsholt students are together or scattered around the building?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (71)
18.78%
The paper was reasonable (143)
37.83%
Not feeling great about that exam... (110)
29.1%
It was TERRIBLE (54)
14.29%

Watched Threads