The Student Room Group

What should I take?

Help, I have to enrol for sixth form TOMORROW and I still dont know what to do. I am pretty certain im taking french, maths and phyics as I got an A in french and maths and an A* in physics at gcse. But I have no idea what my last subject should be. I dont have a career goal so im just after the subject which will keep my options open. I was thinking either economics or geology and maybeee biology but I have no idea. My dad said economics will be good because I could go into accounting if physics didnt work out but I feel geology would be more fun. Help? Thanks so much.

Ps, im new on here so i apologize if I posted in the wrong spot or anything haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,I think economics would be a good subject for the future so I would take that as your 4th choice.My 6th form allowed you 5 weeks at the beginning of the year to change subjects if you wanted to: so maybe start off with economics and then change to geology/biology if you find it really boring.(thats if your 6th form will let you do that)All of your other subjects are really good btw.Good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest