The Student Room Group

Do you want your ex's new gf/bf to be better, or worse looking

Because if they are better looking, does that make you think you must be kinda good looking too (they have a type?)?

Or if they are worse looking, does this make you feel like they are never going to have something as good as you?

Or do you honestly not care what their new gf/bf looks like (don't lie, everyone is curious)
Reply 1
Better looking.

Good for him :yep:
Reply 2
I don't want to know.

If they're better looking (which they probably are) I'm thinking "Good God, I had no chance, I knew I was ugly, no-one is going to love me" and get all horribly self-conscious about it.

If they are worse looking i'm thinking "ewww, they dumped me for that? How awful a person I must have been for them to start dating that" and then get all horribly self-conscious about it.
I don't know really. I can see myself maybe being a bit bothered if he went out with someone really good looking but probably only because I'm a bit insecure with my own looks :dontknow: (also, I'm not sure what my logic is there, but whatever :tongue:).

Weirdly I tend more to think about how I compare to their exes rather than future girlfriends. I sometimes wonder if my boyfriend's ex wonders what I look like?
Personally, I wouldn't care. I'd just make sure my next relationship is more stable

Posted from TSR Mobile
This, exactly.

Original post by Izzyeviel
I don't want to know.

If they're better looking (which they probably are) I'm thinking "Good God, I had no chance, I knew I was ugly, no-one is going to love me" and get all horribly self-conscious about it.

If they are worse looking i'm thinking "ewww, they dumped me for that? How awful a person I must have been for them to start dating that" and then get all horribly self-conscious about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending