The Student Room Group

Biology AS Coursework - Edexcel

Hi,
I have a question regarding the Edexcel AS Biology Coursework (Unit 3)
I resubmitted my coursework for a second time after the first time my entire class failed.
I redrafted the coursework, followed the guidelines and specification point by point and improved it in all the ways that i could.
However, I received the exact same result. 36/60 with both submissions.

I'm no longer in the school, but use the school as an exam centre, and my work was submitted with the current class submitting the coursework.

I'm confused as to why my result went unchanged and was wondering how can I get it remarked? I've heard that it may only get remarked if all the rest are remarked. However, since I'm not in the school is there anything I can do as that's not really an option.

Thanks for all the help in advance.
You can go for an individual remark, the whole centre can go for a EAR - a remoderation. ask the teachers if their marks were moderated down or not first.
Reply 2
Original post by Helpisathand
You can go for an individual remark, the whole centre can go for a EAR - a remoderation. ask the teachers if their marks were moderated down or not first.

Well as far as I'm aware, nobody had a complaint with their mark. The teacher marked theirs and submitted it. Mine wasn't marked by the teacher, but rather it was just submitted.
How about would i go for the individual remark?

Thanks
Original post by AT101ET
Well as far as I'm aware, nobody had a complaint with their mark. The teacher marked theirs and submitted it. Mine wasn't marked by the teacher, but rather it was just submitted.
How about would i go for the individual remark?

Thanks

Contact the schools Exam Officer, the same person who you arranged to get put in for the exams. It will cost 36£ and deadline in 19th of sept.
You will get your money back if your OVERALL grade goes up. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending