The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Going to London tomorrow. Can I just walk in and look around campus?

Hi,

I'm going to London for the first time tomorrow with my mum. Am I allowed to just go in and look around? It's been my first choice for years, and I'm really excited.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Why has it been your first choice I would not recommend people coming here

There are too many foreigners we do not want any more :no:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Graduation ceremonies are going on for the next 2 weeks, so you may have problems getting around.

Normally though, the quad and cloisters are open to walk around and through - not all buildings are open for the public to walk around.
Reply 3
Original post by Quickentry

Isn't that a bit xenophobic? Why don't you want foreigners? What makes you dislike them?
Original post by Quickentry

Well, a) it's London, and b) UCL was the first to accept people regardless of race or religion, so of course you're going to find a lot of 'foreigners' there, and you're genuinely idiotic for going there if you didn't know that. However, I think the more likely conclusion is that you're a troll who got rejected and is now anus hurt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arcl
Graduation ceremonies are going on for the next 2 weeks, so you may have problems getting around.

Normally though, the quad and cloisters are open to walk around and through - not all buildings are open for the public to walk around.

Thanks for the info!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Incredimazing
Well, a) it's London, and b) UCL was the first to accept people regardless of race or religion, so of course you're going to find a lot of 'foreigners' there, and you're genuinely idiotic for going there if you didn't know that. However, I think the more likely conclusion is that you're a troll who got rejected and is now anus hurt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Preach brother, aymen
We crashed the open day without any problem and also walked around easily Easter week, so definitely go and get a feel for it, it'd be a shame to miss the chance if you'll be in London!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Incredimazing

Posted from TSR Mobile

You tell 'em!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending