The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Anybody received there welcome pack yet?

Hi just wondering if anybody received any details in the post about there course at QMUL. still waiting to hear from the uni about my course.
Reply 1
nobody?
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
*their x2
Reply 3
I haven't even sorted my student finance out yet lol or pre enrolled
Don't worry, I haven't heard anything either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I don't think anyone has been sent a welcome pack yet. Hopefully they should send them out soon cause there's 2 weeks till we enroll!!!
Reply 6
Original post by Rajvir
I don't think anyone has been sent a welcome pack yet. Hopefully they should send them out soon cause there's 2 weeks till we enroll!!!

what course are you doing? and when do we actually go?
Reply 7
Original post by naman
what course are you doing? and when do we actually go?

I'm doing computer science, business management and accounting. I am going to enroll on the 15th sept (Sunday) cause that when I have booked it for. But you can enroll on the 14-15th also I have been told that if you can't do the weekend then you can enroll during the week.
Have you booked accommodation or are you not living in halls?
Reply 8
Original post by Rajvir
I'm doing computer science, business management and accounting. I am going to enroll on the 15th sept (Sunday) cause that when I have booked it for. But you can enroll on the 14-15th also I have been told that if you can't do the weekend then you can enroll during the week.
Have you booked accommodation or are you not living in halls?

I'm doing economics and finance.. do we need to book it if it's during the week or can we just turn up? I applied for accommodation but it was refused as I live in London and can be expected to commute daily :frown: oh well.. saves a bit of money I guess. which city are you coming from?
Reply 9
Original post by naman
I'm doing economics and finance.. do we need to book it if it's during the week or can we just turn up? I applied for accommodation but it was refused as I live in London and can be expected to commute daily :frown: oh well.. saves a bit of money I guess. which city are you coming from?

You can pre-enroll on the day or you can do it before. Have you got a My SIS account details?? You just log on there and there should be a enrollment bit which just asks a couple of questions. At the end you get a certificate which is to show as proof on enrollment day that you have done the pre-enrollment :smile:
I'm coming from Northampton :smile:
Original post by yaboy
I haven't even sorted my student finance out yet lol or pre enrolled

least im not the only one!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending