The Student Room Group

University Grades.

Hi,
So basically, I'm applying to do Law in 2014 and I'm not sure what to do.
In my AS Level Results, I got a ACCD, the D i can definitely improve because I got an A in the january exam and a U in the exam because I suffered from a panic attack and stupidly didn't tell an invigilator; my parents, my teacher and I were all surprised. The only problem is, if i continue Politics, my grades will be ACD, which won't get me into a good university and the C i know I can also improve

Should I try to convince my teacher to put my predicted grade in Politics up to a B or should I just drop Politics and do English Literature instead even though I struggle in it.

What good universities would take me with ABB as my predicted grades or in worst case scenario, ABC baring in mind I want to study Law...:s-smilie:
Reply 1
Original post by CollegeGirl96
Hi,
So basically, I'm applying to do Law in 2014 and I'm not sure what to do.
In my AS Level Results, I got a ACCD, the D i can definitely improve because I got an A in the january exam and a U in the exam because I suffered from a panic attack and stupidly didn't tell an invigilator; my parents, my teacher and I were all surprised. The only problem is, if i continue Politics, my grades will be ACD, which won't get me into a good university and the C i know I can also improve

Should I try to convince my teacher to put my predicted grade in Politics up to a B or should I just drop Politics and do English Literature instead even though I struggle in it.

What good universities would take me with ABB as my predicted grades or in worst case scenario, ABC baring in mind I want to study Law...:s-smilie:

A2 is difficult. If your finding english lit AS hard, your gonna have jolly fun in A2!!!!!!

Drop Lit and take politics and try get that prediction. Its really not uncommon for people to drop a higher graded subject, as they know that those few UMS more mean little if you hate the subject and struggle with the content (Its a lot harder to blag your way through an A2 exam)

Whats your other subjects? Any universties/entry requirements your interested at?

Quick Reply

Latest