The Student Room Group

is there no place in this world for skinny guys?

Please give your viewpoint on this topic from your general observations......

does the world favours mostly big, muscular people?
Is it very similar to the theory of animal kingdom????

Scroll to see replies

We're not animals but if we were, then yes skinny guys would be out-competed.
Reply 2
Johnny Depp does alright for himself, Jim Carrey too.
My boyfriend is skinny and has been scouted to model, and he actually gets a lot of money. Today he'll be flying to Japan for a magazine shoot :') I think in this modern world there's a great place for everyone as long as you're healthy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Isn't it Hoxton?
Reply 5
what about skinny guys similar to Michael Jackson, Peter Crouch, Matthew Gray Gubler ?
Africa?
Reply 7
Original post by Dr. Django
Africa?

what does it mean ? and can you tell anything about the question posted above your reply ?
My brother is incredibly skinny and I feel sorry for him because he tries to gain weight. He even ate a whole basket of bread once and nothing changed. He would eat the whole fridge if you allowed him to. I think some people are born this way and it doesn't bother me in the slightest as long as they are healthy and it's not food restricting as the cause of being skinny.
Reply 9
No not at all, everyone has a different preference. Some girls don't like guys with muscles, they think it's too intimidating. I'm a model, skinny and I've had girlfriends before, admittedly I was extremely insecure about how skinny I am so tried to do something about it, but I'd still say I'm skinny

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I am quite skinny and I get told I'm cute or good looking quite a bit, so it's certainly not an issue for me, though can't speak for you. I do, however, know that plenty of skinny guys have girlfriends. One of my friends is exceptionally thin and he has a girlfriend who's definitely quite alright :smile:
Oh there's a place for skinny guys alright...my bed!!! :biggrin:

Or at least there would be, if not for the fact that my boyfriend (a perfect specimen of slender ahtleticism) is already in it....
Same here. I like them.

There were two threads recently that highlighted most women don't like overtly muscle-bound guys actually.

Somewhere in the middle.

I will be honest and say I have a thing for skinny emo boys and had THE biggest crush on Axl Rose. He was skinny and hot as **** back in the day.
Reply 13
My parents make fun of me because I like skinny men. I like to call it slim not skinny lol. Anyway, there will be girls who like your slenderness lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
the question should have been, 'is there no room for fatties?'
Reply 15
Original post by Little Wolf Taima
Same here. I like them.

There were two threads recently that highlighted most women don't like overtly muscle-bound guys actually.

Somewhere in the middle.

I will be honest and say I have a thing for skinny emo boys and had THE biggest crush on Axl Rose. He was skinny and hot as **** back in the day.

Axl Rose... goodness, yes. I used to have the biggest crush on him as well :colondollar:.

To the OP - there is definitely a place in this world for skinny guys. Whilst my boyfriend is somewhere in the middle, body shape wise, I know several skinny guys that are very attractive, and they sure don't lack female attention!
Reply 16
My OH is skinny and incredibly fit through regularly cycling hundreds of miles - he's absolutely perfect :smile:
Someone like Matthew Healy is perfect in my eyes
It's a proven fact that a good proportion of girls want à guy built like a rugby player. Our task, is to find those girls that are different.

-JonNgog
Reply 19
Original post by Little Wolf Taima
I will be honest and say I have a thing for skinny emo boys

YES :biggrin: nothing hotter!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending