Is kissing cheating Watch

This discussion is closed.
RainbowGirl85
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Ok, last night I kissed a mutual friend (at least I thought he was) of my boyfriend and me. Now I'm really worried that if I tell my boyfriend he'll hate me and I really really love him and can't imagine being without him. I was drunk - but I know that's no excuse!!!!
abdooooo!!!
Report 15 years ago
simple. don't tell him.

and yes it is cheating.
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by RainbowGirl85)
Ok, last night I kissed a mutual friend (at least I thought he was) of my boyfriend and me. Now I'm really worried that if I tell my boyfriend he'll hate me and I really really love him and can't imagine being without him. I was drunk - but I know that's no excuse!!!!
As far as I'm concerned, kissing is cheating. Your boyfriend might think differently.

Tell him as soon as you possibly can (now?) and make sure he knows there is nothing for him to worry about. The longer you keep it a secret, the more trouble it will cause. He's bound to find out in the end.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yes its cheating. but if hes worth it, then by teelin him and admittin what u did, he may b able to understand and trust u MORE for bein so honest

but its downt o u in the end
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yes kissing another person is cheating lol. what else would it be?! Dont tell him unless ur gunna get found out, itl only hurt the both of you xx
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Simple Answer.

Yes, it is cheating.
James_W
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You don't really really love him at all.. because if you did - you wouldn't have done it. His your boyfriend and you probably like him alot.. but that isn't love, so stop kidding yourself. You're worried about him hating YOU, and didn't even raise the question of how he might feel when he finds out.
abdooooo!!!
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by James_W)
You don't really really love him at all.. because if you did - you wouldn't have done it. His your boyfriend and you probably like him alot.. but that isn't love, so stop kidding yourself. You're worried about him hating YOU, and didn't even raise the question of how he might feel when he finds out.
but what is love?
James_W
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well - love isn't acting in a way that could really upset the other person.. that's all that matters.
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by abdooooo!!!)
but what is love?
Caring more about someone else than yourself
J
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by abdooooo!!!)
but what is love?
a question which has been asked many many times lol
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by James_W)

Don't start worrying about whether you really love him or not. You've already said you love him, so it's fairly certain that you do.

Love is not black and white. You can even love someone and hate them at the same time, so loving him and drunkenly kissing someone else is possible.

He will probably feel awful when he finds out, but you've got to give him all the information. If he finds out through someone else, he will feel stupid and humiliated as well as everything else.
RainbowGirl85
Yes, I have considered how this will effect him, that's the point of the post!!!!!!
abdooooo!!!
Report 15 years ago
love: a feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.
RainbowGirl85
HOW TO TELL HIM --> MSN, Phone or FAce to Face?
jayrosser2004
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
face to face. yes it is cheating
Amb1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You should tell him. If he finds out he'll know you've been keeping secrets and he will think the only reason you didn't tell him was to protect yourself - so if you don't tell him you're being selfish too. I think everyone deserves a second chance, people do make wrong decisions (even when they're drunk!!). If it was a one-off, and he knows you well enough he should realise that it was a mistake. Good luck...
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
def face to face, he'l respect u more
Amb1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
HOW TO TELL HIM --> MSN, Phone or FAce to Face?
Now that's a silly question! Face to face!!!!!!
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol ofcourse it is cheating and never tell your boyfriend btw
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (76)
17.31%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (281)
64.01%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.78%
Not yet but I might (61)
13.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise