Turn on thread page Beta

Is kissing cheating watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i am sure thst was said already but... blah: yes, it's cheating, and this will sound sappy, but if he really likes you he is bound to forgive you..... right?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh.. maybe I'm too conservative, but even holding hands would upset me! But forgiveness is so important...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    Yeh.. maybe I'm too conservative, but even holding hands would upset me! But forgiveness is so important...
    i agree, that would annoy me as well.

ReputationRep:
    Of course its cheating, lif you are in a relationship you shouldn't be making out with random people that you meet, its just not right

ReputationRep:
    IS kissing Cheating?---- Is the pope a catholic?

Oh man, im ruthless when it comes to that. I dont forgive or forget.

ReputationRep:
    yeah it's cheating, but you should tell him 'cos the past has a habit of coming back when you least want it too.

ReputationRep:
    ok my gf kissed my best mate a few times at new year when she got legless, but not like proper kiss, just a peck on the lips, and i was standing right there and i was flirting a bit with her mate, and i didnt dump her for what she did! relax, all in the name of fun right? depends on what context the kiss was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abdooooo!!!)
    simple. don't tell him.

and yes it is cheating.
    She has to tell him (espesscially before the other guy does)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowGirl85)
    Ok, last night I kissed a mutual friend (at least I thought he was) of my boyfriend and me. Now I'm really worried that if I tell my boyfriend he'll hate me and I really really love him and can't imagine being without him. I was drunk - but I know that's no excuse!!!!
    well in this case im not sure it depends on the context of the kiss as to wether its cheating. i mean i have very close friends and when i see them its a caual greeting to give them a hug and kiss, nothing big. or when we got out clubing we'll be silly and run round and kiss alll our mates male and female, or a mate of mine will come up to you and just make out with you for the fun of it then go attack someone else, harmless things like these are not cheating and if your boyfriend knows it's certainly not, my bf is aware of my friend and my silly behaviour he's not tickled pink bout the guys but he's cool because he knows i love him and only him, they are no threat and he knows its harmless fun. with you bf if you feel really bad its better to tell him, it will make you feel better and you can talk it out with him. try it if you feel its neccesary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    i agree with you, but maybe the boundaries are different with different people..however, kissing is definately cheatin (on the lips i mean, on the cheek as a friend is ok) but intimate things like holding hands and kissing on the lips should be saved for your loved one only.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    i agree with you, but maybe the boundaries are different with different people..however, kissing is definately cheatin (on the lips i mean, on the cheek as a friend is ok) but intimate things like holding hands and kissing on the lips should be saved for your loved one only.....
    I hug my male friends a lot, but I tend to get extremely jealous if the guy I'm going out with hugs all of his female friends, etc. Holding hands, walking with arm around shoulder, resting head on shoulder, kissing on the lips, etc, would all definitely upset me, but I think that may be because I'm extremely possessive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    I hug my male friends a lot, but I tend to get extremely jealous if the guy I'm going out with hugs all of his female friends, etc. Holding hands, walking with arm around shoulder, resting head on shoulder, kissing on the lips, etc, would all definitely upset me, but I think that may be because I'm extremely possessive
    all that kind of thing belongs in a relationship that's why.... a hug/kiss on the cheek to greet andthen at the end of the evening, ok...but anything more than that between friends....well....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    all that kind of thing belongs in a relationship that's why.... a hug/kiss on the cheek to greet andthen at the end of the evening, ok...but anything more than that between friends....well....
    I think I just worry too much. Especially since I won't know if it does happen...anyway. Meh, best be getting on with this revision marlarky instead of having paranoid thoughts. Sigh, books and writing and exams are what should fill up my mind.

Anyway, I'll be Economikeenmathisying or Deutschemiumying, which are my two great new words

ReputationRep:
    Ok, last night I kissed a mutual friend (at least I thought he was) of my boyfriend and me. Now I'm really worried that if I tell my boyfriend he'll hate me and I really really love him and can't imagine being without him. I was drunk - but I know that's no excuse!!!!
    Of course its cheating! Duh!

ReputationRep:
    Kissing is cheating! How would you feel if you found out your bf had kissed another girl? Cheated? And the fact that it's a mutal friend is worse.

ReputationRep:
    Kissing is not cheating...who gives a **** who you kissed?! I'd tell him, he shouldnt get angry, i wouldnt...besides you were pissed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    Kissing is not cheating...who gives a **** who you kissed?! I'd tell him, he shouldnt get angry, i wouldnt...besides you were pissed.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Of course kissing is cheating you vile seducing harlot!

(Original post by foolfarian)
    Caring more about someone else than yourself
    J
    Impossible if you think about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Of course kissing is cheating you vile seducing harlot!
    depends on how serious the relationship is... if it is quite sexual then kissing is nothing compared to having sex with another person - if u are just a kissing couple then if u share that with someone else it is cheating - it is as serious as ur relationship then

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.