The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
If your "mutual friend" is expendable, blame it on him, your boyfriend can blame him not you.
RainbowGirl85
Ok, last night I kissed a mutual friend (at least I thought he was) of my boyfriend and me. Now I'm really worried that if I tell my boyfriend he'll hate me and I really really love him and can't imagine being without him. I was drunk - but I know that's no excuse!!!!

-It's good that you know that being drunk is no excuse - i was gonna flame you.
-Of course this is cheating.
-OK you may love your boyfriend loads and all this shi*t but at the end of the day it was only a kiss so i think you should just let it go and not tell your boyfriend BUT promise yourself that you ain't gonna do anything like that again. Also, tell your guy friend that it was only a one of thing that wasn't meant to happen.

If you were my girl and you told me that i'd b*itch slap you and then kiss one of your own friends infront of you. My girlfriend did something like that and I did something bad :frown: BUT she deserved it coz i made an effort to be 100% faithful to her. From now on, i'm gonna mess around in relationships bcoz i really can't be bothered with commitment and YOUNG girls don't deserve it.
Reply 82
nofronting
From now on, i'm gonna mess around in relationships bcoz i really can't be bothered with commitment and YOUNG girls don't deserve it.

Does that mean that you're going to have relationships and mess around while you're in them... or that you're not going to have committed relationships?
Reply 83
RainbowGirl85
Ok, last night I kissed a mutual friend (at least I thought he was) of my boyfriend and me. Now I'm really worried that if I tell my boyfriend he'll hate me and I really really love him and can't imagine being without him. I was drunk - but I know that's no excuse!!!!

R U REALY DRUNK :wink: ..... OR YOU WANTED TO HAPPEN?
WHAT ABOUT YOUR FRIEND IS HE DRUNK AS WELL :rolleyes: ?

IT IS CHEATING :mad: :mad: :mad:
F. Poste
Does that mean that you're going to have relationships and mess around while you're in them... or that you're not going to have committed relationships?

??? Don't they both mean the same thing? If i'm messing around in a relationship i would say that i aint committed to it. If i'm not committed to a relationship i'd be "messing" around. ??? You've gotten me confused.
Reply 85
nofronting
??? Don't they both mean the same thing? If i'm messing around in a relationship i would say that i aint committed to it. If i'm not committed to a relationship i'd be "messing" around. ??? You've gotten me confused.

you with AQA for computing and OCR A for physics?
Reply 86
nofronting

What I meant was something along the lines of "are you going to cheat on all your girlfriends" or "are you not going to have relationships but just date around". If that makes sense.
Reply 87
RainbowGirl85

Yes it's cheating.

Tell him exactly what you told us in that post.
DazzYaa00
you with AQA for computing and OCR A for physics?

Yeah at A2, why? Do i sound familiar?
Reply 89
nofronting
Yeah at A2, why? Do i sound familiar?

me too im revising some of it and some of its being so FUCKING JEWISH
F. Poste
What I meant was something along the lines of "are you going to cheat on all your girlfriends" or "are you not going to have relationships but just date around". If that makes sense.

From the two options you have suggested I would go for:

not going to have relationships but just date around

DazzYaa00
me too im revising some of it and some of its being so FUCKING JEWISH

Let's revise togeather:biggrin: Are you game?
Yes it is cheating. If you feel you can just not tell your boyfriend, then I wouldn't worry, because you're not going to last. If you feel you absolutely have to tell him because you can't keep a secret from him, then you really are serious about him and you should pray to God he understands. I try not to get drunk when my boyfriend's not there, because I've had a couple of moments like that myself. Good luck x
Reply 93
nofronting
Let's revise togeather:biggrin: Are you game?

game?
Reply 94
nofronting
From the two options you have suggested I would go for:

not going to have relationships but just date around

That's the correct option!

Not that it's a test, just that you're doing the right thing. Sorry to ask silly questions, I just read an article about guys who had their hearts broken and now cheat on all their girlfriends and it got me annoyed.
Friday's Child
Yes it is cheating. If you feel you can just not tell your boyfriend, then I wouldn't worry, because you're not going to last. If you feel you absolutely have to tell him because you can't keep a secret from him, then you really are serious about him and you should pray to God he understands. I try not to get drunk when my boyfriend's not there, because I've had a couple of moments like that myself. Good luck x

Yeah, I agree with that.
DazzYaa00
game?

Shit, sorry. I meant are you up for that?
Reply 97
nofronting
Shit, sorry. I meant are you up for that?

Sure, do you have msn? if so feel free to add me: [email protected]
F. Poste
That's the correct option!

Not that it's a test, just that you're doing the right thing. Sorry to ask silly questions, I just read an article about guys who had their hearts broken and now cheat on all their girlfriends and it got me annoyed.

My heart wasn't broken though - i was just pissed off because i avoided getting myself into any situations where i mite cheat on my girlfriend and i was always there 4 her - i was 100% committed to her.
Reply 99
nofronting
My heart wasn't broken though - i was just pissed off because i avoided getting myself into any situations where i mite cheat on my girlfriend and i was always there 4 her - i was 100% committed to her.

Well, it's good that you're not going to take that route anyway. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending