Is kissing cheating Watch

This discussion is closed.
charlord
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by RainbowGirl85)
Ok, last night I kissed a mutual friend (at least I thought he was) of my boyfriend and me. Now I'm really worried that if I tell my boyfriend he'll hate me and I really really love him and can't imagine being without him. I was drunk - but I know that's no excuse!!!!
hmmnn its easy to say that is cheating but then again, having been in similar situations i dunno. I once kissed a friend who was with somebody but the partner was there, it was a total dare, we were all drunk and it was really quick and they didnt consider it to be cheating, so i dont know.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yes its cheating. Of course it is. Put yourself in his position and how would you feel if you saw him with another girl. Maybe you love your boyfriend but you're not in love with him from the sounds of it. If you are in love with someone, well and truly, you wouldn't cheat on them. I often find that when I'm drunk the last thing I want to do is cheat on my boyfriend and start to have a certain disregard for the opposite sex. Personally my boyfriend is going away for 6 months and maybe some would call it stupid but I am quite happy to wait for him to come home and I know I will still love him at the end of it. Maybe this is just you telling yourself that you aren't ready to be committed into a relationship. But tell him, face to face. He will be hurt but ultimatly have respect for you. He may be cold for a few days but if you are honest it shows you care and that you are sorry. Better to hear it from you than his mate.
charlord
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
what about...if you kiss the girl?
Cellardore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think that if you tell him now, he will respect you as you need to trust one another, if you leave it, the worse it might get
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by charlord)
what about...if you kiss the girl?
nah that's not cheating... if i had a girlfriend that kissed a girl I wouldn't care... could be quite cool actually.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
if I were to kiss a girl? I would still consider that cheating. But then I am a bi-sexual. The only person I want to kiss is my boyfriend. Thats the way it should be, right?
immortal
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by nofronting)
From now on, i'm gonna mess around in relationships bcoz i really can't be bothered with commitment and YOUNG girls don't deserve it.
Now I now why I am single.

People like you exist.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
no, there are only a few like him. Us WOMEN usually sweep his sort under the carpet. Either that or salt them, they are alot like slugs...shrivel up and die
A0307
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sublime_envy)
no, there are only a few like him. Us WOMEN usually sweep his sort under the carpet. Either that or salt them, they are alot like slugs...shrivel up and die
You just keep telling yourself that.
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That analogy completely breaks down when you apply it - salt doesn't actually harm humans, and there is no comparison to salt that you can use legally, lol.

(Original post by calumc)
u just keep telling yourself that.
Kiesha
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think kissing is still cheating, cos a kiss can be really intimate. But it could have just been one of those drunken things you regret in the morning cos you didn't know what you were doing at the time.

But its up to the individual couple and what they think, so....
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (24)
17.39%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (22)
15.94%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (29)
21.01%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (55)
39.86%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (2)
1.45%
No particular grades needed (6)
4.35%