The Student Room Group

Need lost ums scores

My university has requested a list of my ums scores in all the modules I took. However I lost my statement of results from January 2013 so I am missing a few results from edexcel exams. How can I find out my ums scores from that session (I'm guessing that the school exam officer is not working until school starts again) ?
Reply 1
Phone your school. Why would your university need your UMS?
Original post by Nick_
My university has requested a list of my ums scores in all the modules I took. However I lost my statement of results from January 2013 so I am missing a few results from edexcel exams. How can I find out my ums scores from that session (I'm guessing that the school exam officer is not working until school starts again) ?

I think only your exam officer will be able to get you the statement of results. Does the university have a deadline for you to give this in by or can you wait till school opens?
Reply 3
Original post by Ben Kenobi
Phone your school. Why would your university need your UMS?

lol, don't know why I didn't think of that. I guess they use them for statistical purposes.
edit: no one answered the phone
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Mycroft Holmes
I think only your exam officer will be able to get you the statement of results. Does the university have a deadline for you to give this in by or can you wait till school opens?

They said "return as soon as possible" so no deadline as such but its already been a week
Reply 5
I guess you already secured your place at the university, so I would not worry about it too much, especially with no deadline.
Original post by Nick_
They said "return as soon as possible" so no deadline as such but its already been a week

Original post by Ben Kenobi
I guess you already secured your place at the university, so I would not worry about it too much, especially with no deadline.

You've only secured your place once you've got the unconditional offer through UCAS or the confirmation letter through your post, so unless you've got either of these you should be worrying about getting these results in by the first week of September.
Reply 7
I've had this happen to me. I can only talk for GCSEs but A-levels shouldn't be too different.

All you do is go to the exam office and tell them that you want your statement of results for which ever season. He/she will then print it out and give it you.
Reply 8
Original post by Nick_
lol, don't know why I didn't think of that. I guess they use them for statistical purposes.
edit: no one answered the phone

Maybe try emailing your school and hope that they answer quickly.

Quick Reply

Latest