taylorswiftx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I need some really decent IB Biology notes for SL International baccalaureate.

IB guides website is generally not very good so anything else would be amazing! The textbooks aren't particularly helpful.

I want a set of notes which are straight to the point, clear and will get me a L6/7 with good revision and exam technique.

Any help will be much appreciated!
TheHolubowskyj
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Stephen Taylor makes heaps of IB biology powerpoints (both my IB Bio teachers have taught from his stuff), it's pretty to the point.

http://i-biology.net/

Just poke around, he does one powerpoint for each chapter and goes through by each statement teaching the content
laurelin_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I can send you all of mine (minus your options if they're different to mine - Ecology and Evolution). I sold them to students in my grade last year, one boy who got 3s all year round asked me for them, only studied off of them, and got a 6. I myself got 45, so at least you know they're pretty good

If other people want them, I'm happy to send them to anyone!

Just send me your e-mail address in a PM, I'll be glad to help with anything else as well.

-Laura
IBlatecomer
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
laurelin_, I'm new so i don't know how to send you a PM. I really need your notes, I'm starting Y12 late (almost 3 months) and my Bio teacher said she had not time to help me catch up..
Neverme
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://www.click4biology.info/index.htm is also very good!
goldenshades
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by laurelin_)
I can send you all of mine (minus your options if they're different to mine - Ecology and Evolution). I sold them to students in my grade last year, one boy who got 3s all year round asked me for them, only studied off of them, and got a 6. I myself got 45, so at least you know they're pretty good

If other people want them, I'm happy to send them to anyone!

Just send me your e-mail address in a PM, I'll be glad to help with anything else as well.

-Laura
Hi there, I was wondering if you do HL or SL biology?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
5.71%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (7)
20%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
11.43%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
8.57%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (11)
31.43%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (8)
22.86%

Watched Threads