The Student Room Group

Biology Revision help please??

I need some really decent IB Biology notes for SL International baccalaureate.

IB guides website is generally not very good so anything else would be amazing! The textbooks aren't particularly helpful.

I want a set of notes which are straight to the point, clear and will get me a L6/7 with good revision and exam technique.

Any help will be much appreciated!
Stephen Taylor makes heaps of IB biology powerpoints (both my IB Bio teachers have taught from his stuff), it's pretty to the point.

http://i-biology.net/

Just poke around, he does one powerpoint for each chapter and goes through by each statement teaching the content :smile:
Reply 2
I can send you all of mine (minus your options if they're different to mine - Ecology and Evolution). I sold them to students in my grade last year, one boy who got 3s all year round asked me for them, only studied off of them, and got a 6. I myself got 45, so at least you know they're pretty good :smile:

If other people want them, I'm happy to send them to anyone!

Just send me your e-mail address in a PM, I'll be glad to help with anything else as well.

-Laura
Reply 3
laurelin_, I'm new so i don't know how to send you a PM. I really need your notes, I'm starting Y12 late (almost 3 months) and my Bio teacher said she had not time to help me catch up..
Reply 4
Original post by laurelin_
I can send you all of mine (minus your options if they're different to mine - Ecology and Evolution). I sold them to students in my grade last year, one boy who got 3s all year round asked me for them, only studied off of them, and got a 6. I myself got 45, so at least you know they're pretty good :smile:

If other people want them, I'm happy to send them to anyone!

Just send me your e-mail address in a PM, I'll be glad to help with anything else as well.

-Laura
Hi there, I was wondering if you do HL or SL biology?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending