The Student Room Group

When's ULU going to post up the fresher's events?

It seems loads of people have purchased their tickets for freshers events..
Having looked on the ULU website they've yet to put up any details about freshers week, except it's starts on 27th September at 12.00
I'm thinking perhaps you go and buy tickets then? Surely most tickets will be sold out by then?

Really want to buy a ticket for icebreaker on 15th Sept at Ministry of sound!
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by Tami073
It seems loads of people have purchased their tickets for freshers events..
Having looked on the ULU website they've yet to put up any details about freshers week, except it's starts on 27th September at 12.00
I'm thinking perhaps you go and buy tickets then? Surely most tickets will be sold out by then?

Really want to buy a ticket for icebreaker on 15th Sept at Ministry of sound!
Posted from TSR Mobile

have a look at your college page, each run their own events. when I went with a friend to one of the freshers nights I got my ticket from the UCLU website not ULU.
Reply 2
Original post by jelly1000
have a look at your college page, each run their own events. when I went with a friend to one of the freshers nights I got my ticket from the UCLU website not ULU.

Unfortunately, my uni is one of the smaller ones that don't hold any event specificially of their own but thanks anyways!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Tami073
Unfortunately, my uni is one of the smaller ones that don't hold any event specificially of their own but thanks anyways!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can go to any of the other universities events

Quick Reply

Latest