The Student Room Group

help

Hi again :/

I changed my fee amount to £9000 the other day, because my old uni said they had informed student finance but it still hadnt changed, then when i looked through my account i realised i could change it. So i did. And nothings happened it just says your application has been submitted.

Im just scared it wont be sorted out in time and that my compelling personall reasons is there for the £9000 amount too. I screenshotted what it says on my account.

Before i changed the fee amount myself it said my application was successful and it was done and it had all the dates of when id get my funding. But now it doesnt. How long will it take for it to be sorted do you know?

sff.jpg
Hi Eddie,

This is normal, as long as you have submitted the change online and changed the fees to £9000.00
it can normally take from 2-3 weeks to update the fee costs on your account before a new notification
letter is issued to your contact address.

If your application was approved before you submitted the change then your university should still
confirm your attendance as you are entitled the funding.

I would advise you to contact your university and advise them of your circumstances and that you have
since submitted a change online to increase your fees to the £9000.00 which you are entitled to.

Thanks
Reply 2
Thank you so much for your help. I rang SF and they said the same before i saw your message. And ive told the uni too. Thanks for answering all my messages and not getting annoyed at all of them and how stressed i was. Thank you so much. I think its all going to be okay now :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending