GUYS: What do you think of girls in dresses?

Watch
dawn94
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Not long or poofy old fashioned ones, just mid thigh ones? Do you think it's attractive/feminine, or is it too "dressy"/frumpy?

Also, do you prefer girls to wear jeans or dresses?
username1169005
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Of course we find it attractive when girls where dresses, especially if they have a nice figure

Posted from TSR Mobile
smd4std
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
shorter the better tbh
AreebWithaHat
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
very attractive if it's mid to long length, short dresses look a bit trashy imo. but whatever they prefer...
A_Howells
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
The tighter the better .

i don't like long dressed too much though. Prefer mid length dresses.
username402722
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
The time I don't prefer women to wear dresses instead of trousers is if they wear leggings with them.
ddaappoo
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I like a girl in dresses. Find it kinda off-putting when they were dresses with trainers though.
matthewmurphy321
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
It's not about the dress! It's about what is under
aspirinpharmacist
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I love wearing dresses, I don't want to give them up. It is never to late to wear a sundress :yep:
Tyrion_Lannister
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by AreebWithaHat)
very attractive if it's mid to long length, short dresses look a bit trashy imo. but whatever they prefer...
What is this ****ery? I agree with you :eek:
All-rounder
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Doesn't make much difference to me to be honest but I do think that girls in dresses are often a lot prettier than those in trousers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
AreebWithaHat
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
What is this ****ery? I agree with you :eek:
Really?! I was actually anticipating you replying to me and saying I'm a **** for calling girls trashy just because of what they wear

Are you sure you're feeling ok Tyrion?
Tyrion_Lannister
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by AreebWithaHat)
Really?! I was actually anticipating you replying to me and saying I'm a **** for calling girls trashy just because of what they wear

Are you sure you're feeling ok Tyrion?
Oh no, I really hate short dresses and only wear knee length or below myself. I think they look trashy. I just think a girl can wear what she wants and doesn't deserve to be assaulted for it, I can still think it looks ugly

Maybe it's spending too much time in the fitness sec
IlexBlue
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Why on earth does this matter...
AreebWithaHat
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
Oh no, I really hate short dresses and only wear knee length or below myself. I think they look trashy. I just think a girl can wear what she wants and doesn't deserve to be assaulted for it, I can still think it looks ugly

Maybe it's spending too much time in the fitness sec
Quick, get back to the relationships section before you become sexist and bitter like me!

Save yourself!!
AreebWithaHat
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by IlexBlue)
Because OP wants to know what others would think of her for wearing a dress and like it or not, we all care about how others perceive us.
Bondercover
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Well if you must ask it is seen as attractive and flattering to us males, having mentioned this there are some cons to the garment.

As you added it is quite short which leaves the wearer vulnerable to rapists and can invite sexual harrassment from others, that is why I would advise/recommend those applicable to wear it.

(Original post by All-rounder)
Doesn't make much difference to me to be honest but I do think that girls in dresses are often a lot prettier than those in trousers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How does it not, a floral dress does not catch your attention compared to a dull boyish jogging bottoms?

Agree with second point but like mentioned it has more risks depending on the context.

(Original post by IlexBlue)
It is a query that has the right to be discussed for your benefit
rickfloss
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
wear them with leggings and some over the thigh boots

yum
Little Wolf Taima
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I wear one or two sundresses occasionally, mostly jumper-dresses with leggings or tights and cycle shorts. I have 2 very long Hell Bunny dresses that only come out on occasions. Sometimes a dress feels like overdressing lol. Compared to jeans, I mean.

I thought my parents would be happy that the sorts of dresses I LOVE the most are not short or sexy enough to attract the attention of men. But no, they simply think I look like jailbait and it's disgusting :/

Why do you guys think? This one is new. I treat myself to a big dress like this yearly.

yepyepyep
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Little Wolf Taima)
I wear one or two sundresses occasionally, mostly jumper-dresses with leggings or tights and cycle shorts. I have 2 very long Hell Bunny dresses that only come out on occasions. Sometimes a dress feels like overdressing lol. Compared to jeans, I mean.

I thought my parents would be happy that the sorts of dresses I LOVE the most are not short or sexy enough to attract the attention of men. But no, they simply think I look like jailbait and it's disgusting :/

Why do you guys think? This one is new. I treat myself to a big dress like this yearly.

I'm sorry but that is absolutely ****ing hideous.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (13)
10.48%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (2)
1.61%
Finding the time to revise (8)
6.45%
Finding the motivation (34)
27.42%
Getting distracted (16)
12.9%
Procrastination (50)
40.32%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.81%

Watched Threads