The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Hayes Wharf 2013

Hey guys, I'm Dan, and I am super psyched to be going to Lincoln this year! Only problem is I have not for the life of me been able to find anyone else that is living in the Hayes Wharf apartments. So if you are living in the Hayes Wharf apartments, or know someone who does, please let me know! I'd really really appreciate it, hell, I'll even buy you a drink! Thanks! :smile:
Reply 1
Hey dude, im gonna be staying at heyes wharf but i ain't sure what room or block yet.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by JustRyanXD
Hey dude, im gonna be staying at heyes wharf but i ain't sure what room or block yet.

Hey Ryan, don't worry if you don't know your flat or room numbers yet, they haven't told me mine either so far. Great to finally find someone who I might be living with though! Let us know as soon as you get your flat number mate :smile:
I'm also going to be living there . There is lots of us on facebook aswell so try searching on there.
Reply 4
Ahh, great, thanks! That was really helpful :smile:
Reply 5
Im staying at Hayes Wharf too! Really looking forward to meeting you all :smile: Again, no idea what flat or room number I will be in.. but hopefully we will all find out soon..

Quick Reply

Latest