The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Help!! Accomodation Deposit

Hi, This will sound very stupid but please help me. I was working abroad for past 2 month to earn money for my accomodation deposit, and I couldn't check email and things until today. I just realised the deadline for deposit was last Thursday, but there was no way I could've paid by that time anyway... but I didn't tell that to the university beforehand! I checked my emails and there was Accomodation Offer by University, but because deadline is over, do you think there's nothing I can do now? Because of the time difference, I've just emailed them and going to call them as soon as the sun is up in UK. I saw other person in this forum that changed their deadline of deposit by call, so I still want to think there is hope but....... Is there anything I can do?? D:
Reply 1
Don't worry you should be fine, just call them ASAP.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
I don't think you will get that offer back, it probably has been given to someone else, but you should get another one soon since when you applied for accommodation you had to give four different choices and they will try to secure the next choice for you or something similar. Phone them up, they will try to help you as much as they can.
Reply 3
Hi, thank you so much for responces Robin hood and KamilS, I managed to get a room!Your replies really eased my feelings, thank you so much!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending