The Student Room Group

DSA - Laptop provided to you? (WKH-15)

Hi my supplier is allowing me to change my laptop that has been recommend (Fujitsu Ah532). I am wondering what kind of make and model did you receive? I am only Interested in the WKH -15 students that got this laptop.

Please could you tell me what WKH 15 you was recommend?
My supplier has said that i can go find a laptop for £280 if it goes over I have to pay extra

Specs recommend:
Intel I3
500GB HDD
4GB RAM
on board graphics

Thanks
Akshay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Akpatel94
Hi my supplier is allowing me to change my laptop that has been recommend (Fujitsu Ah532). I am wondering what kind of make and model did you receive? I am only Interested in the WKH -15 students that got this laptop.

Please could you tell me what WKH 15 you was recommend?
My supplier has said that i can go find a laptop for £280 if it goes over I have to pay extra

Specs recommend:
Intel I3
500GB HDD
4GB RAM
on board graphics

Thanks
Akshay

Posted from TSR Mobile

I received the Toshiba C850-1K3 that has the specs you stated.
Reply 2
Is the laptop any good is it nice ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
All DSA specs are the same
Reply 4
Original post by balotelli12
All DSA specs are the same

Yeah I was more wondering about the actuall laptop brand and model because i know the one that has been offered to me fujitsu is it that reliable in the long term

Reply 5
All DSA specs such as the WKH15 have the same minimum specs and will be supported by extended warranty and insurance for the duration of your course. What is the point of changing from what equipment the supplier has and can support? I'm surprised the supplier has agreed to this, normally they will only, agree to changes for increases in specification funded by the student. Most suppliers use the big names like Toshiba, Fujitsu, Acer etc.
Reply 6
Original post by NJones
All DSA specs such as the WKH15 have the same minimum specs and will be supported by extended warranty and insurance for the duration of your course. What is the point of changing from what equipment the supplier has and can support? I'm surprised the supplier has agreed to this, normally they will only, agree to changes for increases in specification funded by the student. Most suppliers use the big names like Toshiba, Fujitsu, Acer etc.

Thanks for information my supplier agreed to changing the model that had the same spec but price was £64 more which I saw no point in

Quick Reply

Latest