The Student Room Group

What time do you go to bed?

Poll

What time do you go to bed?

I read that students need at least 9 hours sleep to 'function correctly'.

If the average person gets up between around 6am and 8am, what time do you go to bed?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Beam me up, scotty!
currently i go to bed between 3-5am cos my body clock is really messed up but on normal uni days around 1-2am
Reply 3
What's sleep?
Reply 4
around 9 on school nights
Reply 5
I get up at 6 and go to bed at like 11 usually when going to college.. Need to get in a etter routine as I can be very very tired though!!
Reply 6
go to sleep at like 3-4 a.m and then get up uber late since im on vacations :P
Reply 7
Anytime between 10pm and 2am.
Reply 8
On weekdays - normally 2 AM

On weekends/nights off - anytime until 6 AM

As childish as it sounds, I like staying up late :colondollar: Would rather stay up late than get up early!
I always try to go to sleep before 12, so somewhere in the region of 11.30pm usually -- and get up at 7.30am

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't go to bed late nor early; I go to bed exactly when I mean to.
Reply 11
10-11pm.
School Nights 10pm but other nights I sleep like 4am and sleep for like 17 hours...
Reply 13
This poll needs a 'whenever I feel like it' option. It varies every night for me, I have no set time to go to sleep. Depends how tired I am and what I have the next day.
Reply 14
On school days, around 1 am. In the holidays, between 5am and 7am.
Original post by Elm Tree
What's sleep?

something not everyone has :colone:
On school days, around 10.30 pm. On holidays. as late as 2.00 in the morning. but to be fair, I do sleep till 12.00 in the afternoon. :biggrin:
Up until two weeks ago when I was still a student/on holiday, usually 1-2am. Now I'm at work all week, more like 11pm!
anywhere between midnight and 3am
When I'm working, I get no sleep due to the demands of clients and when I'm on holiday or visiting friends, I also rarely sleep haha, I picked "I'm Superman. I don't sleep", I'll have enough time to sleep when I die.

Quick Reply

Latest