Turn on thread page Beta

A **** in my college is trying to sell himself on ebay:-
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=1467

and also a tour of college for £85.
    You'll note that the 'it's for charity' was added after he copped a load of abuse.
    The fool has actually written in to all the tabloids to try and get publicity. All this to try and lose his cherry.
    J

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, doesn't seem to be appearing. Damn, he must be desperate. Still, it's not the first time it's been done - I've heard countless tales of girls selling their virginity on there. Don't know if there would be as much of a market for men's though...

ReputationRep:
    I just looked at it, what a sad and cocky boy. Although it looks more like a joke page than anything else or some one has made it for revenge.

Helenia to view it just copy and paste the link into the address bar and delete the irrelevant commands that uk-learning adds in the link.

ReputationRep:
    I think it was last year that a female student at Bristol University did the same. She was selling herself for 10 grand (her virginity). However, she had a female partner of several years. And she felt that "sex" was nothing to her and she couldn't afford university. I can't remember the exact details.

ReputationRep:
    ehhhh??

Invalid Item
    The item you requested () is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.

ReputationRep:
    Do what saintsin did - cheers.

I agree, sounds like a complete (not exactly funny, mind) joke.

ReputationRep:
    did that, said this page could not be found

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)

You'll note that the 'it's for charity' was added after he copped a load of abuse.
    The fool has actually written in to all the tabloids to try and get publicity. All this to try and lose his cherry.
    J
    Hmm. He is cool. Drives a BMW and I have enough pocket-money () to spare!

ReputationRep:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...category=25617

tour of cambridge college, corpus christi college, that the one yeh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emzie)
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...category=25617

tour of cambridge college, corpus christi college, that the one yeh?
    I was looking at the one were he is selling himself. Currently he's on $26.

ReputationRep:
    kool! thanks! LOLOL $26!!!

ReputationRep:
    Owww, i know who he is! What a crappy joke.

ReputationRep:
    It is rumoured that someone got sent down from my college a few years ago for charging tourists with more money than sense to have tea with him in his room. Apparently it broke rules about using college premisis for running a business etc. Don't know if anything similar exists in Cam? Just a thought (not a very interesting one tbh).

(Original post by Rosy)
    Owww, i know who he is! What a crappy joke.
    He's the sleaziest richboy you'll ever meet. Tries to make out he's some rude boy black guy from the bronx, when he's actually rich asian boy (looks like the halifax man) from the posh end of dulwich
    J

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by house badger)
    It is rumoured that someone got sent down from my college a few years ago for charging tourists with more money than sense to have tea with him in his room. Apparently it broke rules about using college premisis for running a business etc. Don't know if anything similar exists in Cam? Just a thought (not a very interesting one tbh).
    The rumour has certainly existed in Cambridge for a good few years. Whether the rule or the incident have any real existence I have no idea.

ReputationRep:

J
    Alledgedly always help ward off the lawyers

(Original post by Fluffy)
    Alledgedly always help ward off the lawyers
    I've just heard that he had to turn down a story offer from the mirror because he's worried that morgan stanley won't look too kindly on it
    J

ReputationRep:
    I've just heard that he had to turn down a story offer from the mirror because he's worried that morgan stanley won't look too kindly on it
    J
    he does sound like he has the potential to be a freak

ReputationRep:
    lol I just found him on ebay! He's going for $30 now... what a w*nker!
    maybe this link will work better:

http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws3/eBayISAP...tem=2996028471

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't work, I think that's deliberate by ebay. Just search for "Cambridge College Tour" and it should come up.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.