The Student Room Group

Pharmacy at DMU 2013 students

Hello guys.. ill be starting pharmacy at dmu this september.. and ill be commuting.. i cant wait to start he course.. who else is doing.pharmacy? ita.good to know a few people as i dont know anyone who will be studying it !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey I'm studying Pharmacy at DMU this September :smile:
Reply 2
did you come to the health and life science event today?? :smile: i was there
Reply 3
No I wasnt able to make it :frown: What accomodation are you staying at?
Reply 4
aw but r u going to the enrolment week ?? p.m me ur name just incase i see you there or something.. and im not staying at accomodation .. im commuting i live in derby so its only 20 minutes by the train :smile:)hbu?
Reply 5
Ok do you have fb by any chance :smile:
Reply 6
yeah i do.. but i havent put my rea name on it for privacy reasons lol.. il pm you it..
I'm a final year student at DMU, and I am sure you will enjoy it !! All the best :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by algérie_mon_amour
I'm a final year student at DMU, and I am sure you will enjoy it !! All the best :smile:

What is the diagnostic calculation test about that we will be doing during the induction week? Is it hard?
Reply 9
Hurd from a mate who's In second year at dmu of pharmacy that its pretty straight forward pretty much a recap of A levels in abit more depth but a **** load of essays...
Original post by PakStar28
What is the diagnostic calculation test about that we will be doing during the induction week? Is it hard?

Very straightforward if you have done Maths at A-level. Otherwise, the questions at the end can be quite challenging .
Reply 11
Very straightforward if you have done Maths at A-level. Otherwise, the questions at the end can be quite challenging .

Hi about the Pharmacy diagnostic test what topics from A Level Maths comes up please
Reply 12
Original post by TheWiseChick
aw but r u going to the enrolment week ?? p.m me ur name just incase i see you there or something.. and im not staying at accomodation .. im commuting i live in derby so its only 20 minutes by the train :smile:)hbu?

oooh heyy, I'm from derby aswell and will be commuting :smile:)
Reply 13
Original post by pikachu#
oooh heyy, I'm from derby aswell and will be commuting :smile:)

same here :biggrin: whens enrolment day?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by chemicalX
same here :biggrin: whens enrolment day?

Aww thats good! Sunday 22nd :smile:) you going by train aswell?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cupcake93
Hi about the Pharmacy diagnostic test what topics from A Level Maths comes up please

I honestly cannot remember! It has been a good 3 years lol
Reply 16
Hi I'm going to be doing pharmacy at DMU too! :smile:
Reply 17

Hi do u have any advice on how to prep for the first year of pharmacy? Such as which textbooks to use and how to do well and stay on top of uni work in general? :smile:
Reply 18

Posted from TSR Mobile

yep im going on train as well.

Yeah i though that 22nd was a bit odd as its a Sunday! But never mind.
Reply 19

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also are you getting any books? If so do you know which ones to get?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending