The Student Room Group

Craziest moment of your life?

What was the funniest/craziest moment of your life?
Mine was during my DofE bronze award expedition, where my group were passing from one field to another. My bag was huge, so it got stuck in the rock wall we were passing through, so I was stuck. Meanwhile, a pack of dairy cows were closing in, with me in mind as their next meal. I was desperately trying to get unstuck, screaming, but they had reached me and began nudging me until I found out that they were trying to get me out. I made friends with them, and throughout my mortal terror, my group were rolling around in hysterics. To top it all off, there's a picture. :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

My team got chased by cows through a field on Bronze :tongue:

Funniest moment...well, I can remember one of them. I went punting in Oxford on a school trip a few years ago, and my boat was passing by another boat with people from my school in it. Now, both the guys punting for us were hot, so there was a lot of flirting and innuendoes being thrown around the boat. At that time, I was not exactly famed for taking part in that kind of stuff. The people in the other boat yelled to us 'Our pole's longer than yours!' so I promptly, completely-out-of-the-blue yelled back 'It's not the length of the pole that matters, it's what you do with it!'

...the looks on their faces set me into hysterics.
Reply 2
Wow, that sounds crazy.
A picture? Let's have a look
Original post by hajinator
What was the funniest/craziest moment of your life?
Mine was during my DofE bronze award expedition, where my group were passing from one field to another. My bag was huge, so it got stuck in the rock wall we were passing through, so I was stuck. Meanwhile, a pack of dairy cows were closing in, with me in mind as their next meal. I was desperately trying to get unstuck, screaming, but they had reached me and began nudging me until I found out that they were trying to get me out. I made friends with them, and throughout my mortal terror, my group were rolling around in hysterics. To top it all off, there's a picture. :colondollar:

Repped because it made me lol, there's no picture though

Yeah we got chased by cows on DOFE bronze, bulls on silver, and goats on gold. The bulls are actually a funny story, I think it's kinda DOFE rite of passage that you get chased by cows.

For me, it was this night I went to Vegas with 3 other buddies, as it was my bachelor party. Woke up on the roof of our hotel sunburnt to a crisp, no one else in sight, and absolutely no recollection of the previous night. Turns out I'd been rufied by a mate accidentally..
Reply 5
Original post by marcus2001

Yeah we got chased by cows on DOFE bronze, bulls on silver, and goats on gold. The bulls are actually a funny story, I think it's kinda DOFE rite of passage that you get chased by cows.

For me, it was this night I went to Vegas with 3 other buddies, as it was my bachelor party. Woke up on the roof of our hotel sunburnt to a crisp, no one else in sight, and absolutely no recollection of the previous night. Turns out I'd been rufied by a mate accidentally..

Accidentally :colonhash: that's mad though.
Reply 6

Doug? Is that you?
getting raped lol :colondollar:
"Getting raped lol"

"Raped lol"

"Lol"

You're messed up beyond words if you think that's funny.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by billy2puncher
getting raped lol :colondollar:

wtf?
Along the camping theme, freezing to death in the forest on an expedition when caming overnight with just a sheet to protect against the rain as opposed to a proper tent in the army cadets
i once ate a biscuit i dropped after the 5 second rule...
I remember on a wet break that my classmate was playing with a gooey alien and throwing it constantly up into the air. It got stuck on the ceiling and we tried to get it out with all possible items that were in the classroom lol.

At the end of the term in a few months, that alien was still on that ceiling :rofl2:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 13
Got hit by a falling rock on a mountain in Switzerland. Had to be airlifted to hospital to have my head stitched up. Then me and my mate had to navigate our way back across Switzerland to the campsite with no money, blagging our way onto trains for free, me covered in blood and dirt.

I walked through a train carriage (really late at night by this point) which was deserted except for one woman. I was an absolute state, hobbling along covered in blood etc, and she just looked up at me and screamed haha. Then I had to try and explain that I was ok, just a bit dazed, which was hard with the language barrier.

So yeah, don't think I'll ever have another day as epic/'crazy' as that.
I was 7 on holiday, eating a baguuette in the middle of a town in Sri Lanka. I lost my mum and started searching for her when a huge group of monkeys started to chase me down the road. I ran for 15 minutes,crying and I honestly thought I was gonna die but some cow saved me by just mooing at the monkeys :/ which made them run away. I love that cow.

Prince Harry that you? :rolleyes:
getting laid
Original post by bananaterracottapie
i once ate a biscuit i dropped after the 5 second rule...

I too like to live dangerously!
Reply 18
Original post by scriggy
Got hit by a falling rock on a mountain in Switzerland. Had to be airlifted to hospital to have my head stitched up. Then me and my mate had to navigate our way back across Switzerland to the campsite with no money, blagging our way onto trains for free, me covered in blood and dirt.

I walked through a train carriage (really late at night by this point) which was deserted except for one woman. I was an absolute state, hobbling along covered in blood etc, and she just looked up at me and screamed haha. Then I had to try and explain that I was ok, just a bit dazed, which was hard with the language barrier.

So yeah, don't think I'll ever have another day as epic/'crazy' as that.

:redface:
Oblivion at Alton Towers for the first time, nothing can prepare you for that!

Quick Reply

Latest