The Student Room Group

Which is sexier - black or red?

Scroll to see replies

Definitely the red
Reply 21
Red is sexier. Mind you I'll never forget that ***** in Black. (that's her name by the way not a rude word)
Original post by Collette94
Large black d**k. Hence the term "LBD collection." :woohoo:

Spoiler

You've just made my day, thank you so much.
Reply 23
Original post by Robbie242
Red but really I don't like that style of dress

Why? (srs question)
Reply 24
Why? (srs question)

I don't know really why but I prefer dresses that go up to the shoulders with or without cleavage :tongue:
Reply 25
Original post by insignificant
You've just made my day, thank you so much.

You're welcome :biggrin:
Reply 26
Original post by Robbie242
I don't know really why but I prefer dresses that go up to the shoulders with or without cleavage :tongue:

strapless = sexy
Always black! Much classier! But do red heels, red nails and red lips :wink:
Am getting this dress:

http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3236749

but can't decide which colour to get it in; both would look fine with my eye/hair colour.

Was thinking of the black, as I'm slim but still hourglass shaped, and it's not the conventional dress shape you'd wear with my figure so figured black might be more slimming. What do you reckon? :smile:

Black.
Reply 29
Original post by ladynova
strapless = sexy

sometimes it is for me but it depends on the figure of the girl. strapless isn't a turnoff but it isn't the most sexiest style for me.
I prefer the black one but it depends on your skin tone, hair colour & what kind of image you're trying to give off.
Reply 31
Original post by Alesha1991
I prefer the black one but it depends on your skin tone, hair colour & what kind of image you're trying to give off.

What kind of images do you reckon the different colours give off, then? :tongue:
Reply 32
Thanks, like dark or bright scarlet red heels? :smile:

I was thinking of black stilettos like the model has.

I'd personally go with a darker red.
I like both colours, If you want to stand out then going for the red would be good idea, but if you want to have a safe option which you would be able to wear for more occasions I would then go for the black one.

Personally I prefer the black one, but without seeing a pic of yourself which would help to say which would suit you better it is hard to decide
Red, but for the wrong reasons.

Go for black.
Black is better as a solid color. Red and black looks good together. A red dress can either look trashy or starlety... It's hard to carry it off exactly how you had in mind lol.

Red is traditionally what woken wear to get noticed, it is indeed the color of passion but some people wil leather see you as confident and hot in it or immediately think 'whore'. Kind of the same way people see women in ANYTHING tbh lol...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending