This discussion is closed.
Anwar
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi:
I'd like to hear (actually read!!) some new jokes here friends..
but plz dont make it boring !!
and from all my heart:
Ha ha ha ha huh huh haaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy
Aeris
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ok I got this one from a movie.

There once was a bird who got stuck in the snow. (I don't remember why. I think it broke its wing or something.) Anyway it was cold and sad. Then a cow came along and pooped on the bird. The bird didn't care because the poo was warm. The bird was so happy that it started to chirp and sing. The noise drew a stray cat. The cat brushed off the dirty bird and ate it.

The moral of the story is that not everyone who craps on you is your enemy, and not everyone who gets you out of crap is your friend. But as long as you're happy and you like where you are just keep your big mouth shut!

*winces and takes her seat*
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol I only know inappropriate jokes that would get me banned
misbah
Report 16 years ago
[
misbah
Report 16 years ago
i dont get ur joke, but i dont wanna get it either. Its basically a loada crap, no wait worse than crap. think of a betta joke n get bak to anwar, u prbably killed him with ur lame joke.

thanx 4 nuttin
misbah
Report 16 years ago
ur lazy, look in a joke book
misbah
Report 16 years ago
n u liv in dubai- soz Y u on a UK learnin forum???

u betta repy, OR ELSE
Aeris
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hey you don't have to be rude if you don't get it. I thought it was particularly funny. As for you, how could you criticize someone else as lazy with the bad english that you use??? Hey look in a dictionary! Read a book every now and then! It is unnecessary to make three posts in a row about nothing when you could have said the same rubbish in one. By the way numskull welcome to the site.
suspicious_fish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by misbah)
n u liv in dubai- soz Y u on a UK learnin forum???

u betta repy, OR ELSE
Why these three unnecessary abusive posts?
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No, that bird joke was crap, but I don't have any better at the moment... no clean ones anyway.
misbah
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by suspicious_fish)
Why these three unnecessary abusive posts?
Wow, wow, slow down, sum Eeeediat hacked in 2 da site usin my NAME ok, soz chill out- SORRY, it werent me, ok- I thought da joke was kinda cool.
suspicious_fish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Wow, wow, slow down, sum Eeeediat hacked in 2 da site usin my NAME ok, soz chill out- SORRY, it werent me, ok- I thought da joke was kinda cool.
Hey, I'm chilled.
I just hate random insults.
Aeris
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

There! She said so herself. She thought it was "kinda cool."
I only typed the joke/story because no one else had responded yet, and I felt bad for the thread starter.

And I find it amusing the way people keep throwing around the word "crap."
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Strange, they use the same type of chat-speak language construction that you use. Bizarre isnt it.
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
strange also that they only have 23 posts at the time of writing, surely given that all their posts are the same its obvious to everyone that this person is telling lies.
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
strange also that they only have 23 posts at the time of writing, surely given that all their posts are the same its obvious to everyone that this person is telling lies.
when will they learn? :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (268)
34.1%
No (518)
65.9%

Watched Threads