Manchester Is Under Attack By A Plague Of Cows Watch

This discussion is closed.
will1y2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
ive been around manchester a lot today and i keep seeing these cows. does anyone know what they are here for. my first sighting was this morning of two white cows grazing in the park (RHS after passing under the mancunian way, off oxford road) my next sighting was of a gold cow with a flower painted on it hiding in the reception area of the toast rack building of Manchester Metropolitan University's Hollings Campus. my last sighting, was of three cows grazing in castlefield near an urban splash development, one was blue one was brown and i didnt catch the third colour.
has anyone else seen these cows? am i going mad?
have you seen these cows, why are they here, and if you did see one, please leave the location, the colour and any other distinguishing features after the tone............................ .
Sami_ThePeelite
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hehehe i've seen the cows outside those modern flats - the urban splash,

the purple one and two others, i look at them everyday on the way to and from college - they looks funny when it was snowing in janruary - someone built a snowman on top of one of them
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Its a joke. They started doing a couple of years ago, some marketing people thought it would be funny to dump a load of cows in the city centre. They are invading the arndale centre tomorrow. MOOO!!
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I've only seen one. It's not that mad, I think we nicked the idea off Huddersfield or something.
will1y2
Rep:
?
i may have found the truth! after hours of endless streaming through the results of these alien cows in google, CowParade Manchester
Summer 2004 will see 100+ CowParade bovines graze the streets and parks of Manchester, England. Brought to the city by CowParade Europe and Manchester City Council, the bovines will provide Mancunians with another spectacle to rival their staging of the 2002 Commonwealth Games.

Launching in June 2004 and running through to September, CowParade Manchester will enliven the city for both residents and visitors alike. The gala auction in October 2004 will see a number of the cows sold with substantial proceeds benefiting Manchester Kids (Reg'd Charity Number 1087854) who provide funding for children's and young people's projects throughout the Greater Manchester Region.

If anyone has any sightings of these cows please report them to this post as we will track these suspicious creatures,
leave their location, thier colour and how many you have seen...............
the cows are coming........................
zazy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hope soil errosion doesn't occur..
or we don't encounter cow ......*aaaaa* :rolleyes:
We are being invaded by cows :eek:
VoodooDoll
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
What's wrong with filling Manchester with cows? Newcastle is full of dogs.
lol
will1y2
Rep:
?
anymore 4 anymore
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.52%
Excited (156)
9.13%
Worried (306)
17.91%
Terrified (380)
22.24%
Meh (168)
9.83%
Confused (37)
2.17%
Putting on a brave face (234)
13.69%
Impatient (214)
12.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise