The Student Room Group

Nursing Elective Placement - AUSTRALIA!!

Hi guys

I'm planning to go to Australia next year for my elective transition placement. My parents live out there so accommodation won't be an issue, however, I'm trying to find out if anyone has done this and been successful in it!

I'm looking at Perth, WA specifically which I'm told is the hardest to get into (typical lol), but that is where my parents are, so it makes the most sense to go there really!

I'm currently in my 2nd year of Adult Nursing and am looking at going just before I begin my 3rd year.

Any advice on applying or any experiences would greatly appreciated!! :colondollar:

Many thanks!!

x:smile:x:smile:x:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by littlemissmunchkin
Hi guys

I'm planning to go to Australia next year for my elective transition placement. My parents live out there so accommodation won't be an issue, however, I'm trying to find out if anyone has done this and been successful in it!

I'm looking at Perth, WA specifically which I'm told is the hardest to get into (typical lol), but that is where my parents are, so it makes the most sense to go there really!

I'm currently in my 2nd year of Adult Nursing and am looking at going just before I begin my 3rd year.

Any advice on applying or any experiences would greatly appreciated!! :colondollar:

Many thanks!!

x:smile:x:smile:x:smile:

You post probably didn't get any replies because you posted it in Chat. I've moved it over to the International Study forum. You might have more luck here :smile:
Reply 2
Any update on this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending