I'm a games-console widow Watch

This discussion is closed.
rednirt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
...well, not married but same thing applies lol. Only get to see my boyf at weekends, but as the new Splinter Cell game is out I'm sitting around his place on my own, and very very bored... :mad:
Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
...well, not married but same thing applies lol. Only get to see my boyf at weekends, but as the new Splinter Cell game is out I'm sitting around his place on my own, and very very bored... :mad:
Thats what happens when those great games are released
material breach
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
why dont u dump him then?
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
Just be thankful he does discover a whole host of great games he may have missed, then you might never get him back. Anyway, you should know the priorities of boys by now, gaming first, girls second.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
why dont u dump him then?
hell no! This deosn't happen all that often, and normally he's off playing with his RC models anyway.

Its quite healthy to have outside interests, its just annoying that this weekend this game came out... I'm not sure I'll see him for about a month when Halo2 comes out tho :rolleyes:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (246)
27.3%
No (655)
72.7%

Watched Threads