to all of you that are going out tonight.... Watch

This discussion is closed.
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
i'd just like to stress on the fact that people do silly things when and after they have drunk alcohol, therefore please drink in moderation...

as soon as you start feeling warped and to the drunk stage, think " DAZ " and it will automatically bring your pissed mind to what DAZ said on UKL

i will be meeting a very attractive girl in about 30 minutes or so,.... should be a good night
have as much fun as possible, but don't over do it

i love you all

The one and only

DazYa
Nima
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DazYa13)
i'd just like to stress on the fact that people do silly things when and after they have drunk alcohol, therefore please drink in moderation...

as soon as you start feeling warped and to the drunk stage, think " DAZ " and it will automatically bring your pissed mind to what DAZ said on UKL

i will be meeting a very attractive girl in about 30 minutes or so,.... should be a good night

i love you all

The one and only

DazYa
Giver her one on me.

Although I'm sure you wouldn't need any encouragement.
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by *reasoning*)
Giver her one on me.

Although I'm sure you wouldn't need any encouragement.
how about one of her accomplices?
Sami_ThePeelite
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
heheheh at least you are going out, lol i never go out to bars/club - they scare me and i prefer being in my bedroom on the comp
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sami_ThePeelite)
heheheh at least you are going out, lol i never go out to bars/club - they scare me and i prefer being in my bedroom on the comp
i dislike the yobos screaming out loud, and being all noisy, tis not nice....
Mr Brightside
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

i love you all

The one and only

DazYa
Thank you, mother goose. Fortunately you don't come to mind during a night out on the razzle.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
imgoing to get hammered tonite
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Woodsy)
Thank you, mother goose. Fortunately you don't come to mind during a night out on the razzle.
i'll try and remember this, but i doubt very much that at about midnight i will suddenly think of you... i ammore likely to remember your words of wisdom when i get up at 7.30 for work

lou xxx
Ollie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
i'll try and remember this, but i doubt very much that at about midnight i will suddenly think of you... i ammore likely to remember your words of wisdom when i get up at 7.30 for work

lou xxx
Why not look to your sig for advice when drunk! :rolleyes:
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sami_ThePeelite)
Same here!
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
**** going out when i have work tommorow morning

i hat working with a hangover

thing i'll go out tomorrow so i have more chance of a lie in
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
ahhh what a night.... was ****ing awesome, kissed her twice, had a great time.......
PHENOMINAL
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ahhh what a night.... was ****ing awesome, kissed her twice, had a great time.......
PHENOMINAL
*yawn* You kissed her? ooo wow want a medal?
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by corey)
*yawn* You kissed her? ooo wow want a medal?
yeah but she was soooo attractive

and i prefer not to stay up at like 2 o clock in the morning
12 o clock is fine thanks
dont wanan waste my saturday
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.95%
No (513)
72.05%

Watched Threads