The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

I have some accommodation available off-campus...

Hey everyone,

I have two rooms spare in a 7-bedroomed house and thought I would post on here to see if anyone is in need of a room. You can send me a direct message on here if you're interested or reply to this thread, quoting me.

I read on the Facebook page for the university that not all of the freshers are able to be placed in campus accommodation this year and that only the people who put it as their first choice are guaranteed, so if you want to get something sorted quickly and easily let me know and you can see pictures of the house that we're living in. At the moment it's 3 guys and 2 girls studying a range of subjects, we're all pretty chilled out and friendly and we're looking for anyone to fill the last two rooms. It's £90 per week including bills which is significantly cheaper than most of the campus bedrooms and is ready to move into immediately (though most of you wouldn't want to move in until the start of term I know!) You'd get a double bed too which is great.

I hope you can get the accommodation that you want but if you're looking for a cheaper option or haven't been able to get a room on campus then hopefully I could be of some help :smile: I'm happy to show people around the house before they make a decision, too.

Quick Reply

Latest