The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

The Printworks?

Hey there, I've got a room at the Printworks and I'm wondering who else has? I'm really freaking out it looks so posh! Help guys...Nym :smile:
Reply 1
I got an offer for the printworks today! I am waiting for the email from them directly

Jamie
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by Jamoules
I got an offer for the printworks today! I am waiting for the email from them directly

Jamie

Oh hello! At least I've found someone else who's staying there! Have you seen all the photos? It's super fancy and all posh :')
Reply 3
Original post by NymeriaHart
Oh hello! At least I've found someone else who's staying there! Have you seen all the photos? It's super fancy and all posh :')

Yeah I have it looks really nice!!

Have you found out your room number / where your room is yet?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Jamoules
Yeah I have it looks really nice!!

Have you found out your room number / where your room is yet?

Found out yesterday...flat C1.10 room C, how about you :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by NymeriaHart
Found out yesterday...flat C1.10 room C, how about you :smile:

I'm in B1.9 room b!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I got a studio for a Year, this was absolutely the worst accommodation in all of Exeter. The apartments are old and given to you in the worst condition. You feel nothing close to hospitality. Dont get me started on the nuisance coming from Unit One next door. The constant vibrations cause sleep deprivation and stress causing you to be out of focus. the lighting of the rooms are bad for studying and the desks are poorly designed.

Who ever comes here next year will definitely regret their decision. I advise literally any other accommodation in exeter. btw if there was a minus star for rating i would have given it to them. I generally can't wait until my year contract is over so i may go to a decent student accommodation like VITA or Iron bridge.
Original post by s-hadi
I got a studio for a Year, this was absolutely the worst accommodation in all of Exeter. The apartments are old and given to you in the worst condition. You feel nothing close to hospitality. Dont get me started on the nuisance coming from Unit One next door. The constant vibrations cause sleep deprivation and stress causing you to be out of focus. the lighting of the rooms are bad for studying and the desks are poorly designed.

Who ever comes here next year will definitely regret their decision. I advise literally any other accommodation in exeter. btw if there was a minus star for rating i would have given it to them. I generally can't wait until my year contract is over so i may go to a decent student accommodation like VITA or Iron bridge.

Completely agree.

I had a look around there last year and within seconds had decided not to go for it. Ended up moving into Trust House instead which has been great.

Nicer rooms, much newer, the staff that work here are genuinely friendly and personable, there's lots of little social events that they run, and it's no more than 15 minutes from campus and very close to town without being right in the middle of it.
What a load of nonsense. Printworks is by far the best accommodation in Exeter. These guys are mental and clearly know nothing about good quality. I have lived at Printwork s2 years and completely love it. The staff are so friendly and the facilities are fantastic, huge pool room, study room and gym.

Trust House, what a joke, ive not lived there but ive been there and compared to Printworks its ancient, miles away from everywhere and the staff, when they are there, couldn't care less!
Original post by JManning94
What a load of nonsense. Printworks is by far the best accommodation in Exeter. These guys are mental and clearly know nothing about good quality. I have lived at Printwork s2 years and completely love it. The staff are so friendly and the facilities are fantastic, huge pool room, study room and gym.

Trust House, what a joke, ive not lived there but ive been there and compared to Printworks its ancient, miles away from everywhere and the staff, when they are there, couldn't care less!

How is Trust House "miles away from everywhere" compared to Printworks? It's literally 200 yards away. If you're saying that it's "miles away from everywhere" then by your logic so is Printworks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending