4 A2s? Watch

This discussion is closed.
twiga
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by lilsunflower)
Someone I know did that, but I'm not sure how it works or whether its 'legal'. By why would you want to reject it anyway? Coz' your uni would only look at the 3As if that's the criteria for admission.

Thats the thing - according to some people I could get an A in french with no bother at all (fat chance- we're doing literature next year and I cant even do englist lit!), but chemistry and biology need 24hr attention if I want to carry them on. Geography was always the subject I was going to drop but I'm doing better than expected, but would it be a good idea to devote time to a subject that has no relevence to my chosen career (medicine) rather than devoting the time to chemistry?
bananaman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tiger_babe)
Thats the thing - according to some people I could get an A in french with no bother at all (fat chance- we're doing literature next year and I cant even do englist lit!), but chemistry and biology need 24hr attention if I want to carry them on. Geography was always the subject I was going to drop but I'm doing better than expected, but would it be a good idea to devote time to a subject that has no relevence to my chosen career (medicine) rather than devoting the time to chemistry?
If you want to do medicine, you can't drop chemistry. It's the one Alevel they all ask for.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (63)
14.89%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (63)
14.89%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (80)
18.91%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (170)
40.19%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (20)
4.73%
No particular grades needed (27)
6.38%