I want to lose weight, but family won't let me Watch

rattusratus
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
you cant change what they do, even if it is out of love

however how is eating out unhealthy?

I eat out in restaurants and get takeaway most the time and im a size 8, its what you eat not where you eat
Mcthiccmac
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
But what if they give you a strange look and force you to eat I’m fat I’m gained so much weight I used to be skinny it’s not like i was anroxic I was actually very healthy my mom told the doctor that I have been loseing a lot of weight she already knows I’m on a diet so why does she have to go tell everyone that I’m unhealthy I’m very unhappy and she already knows I’m on a diet but she forces me to eat and my family won’t support me. Google doesn’t help and sorry this was really personal but I had to get it out somehow
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Mcthiccmac)
But what if they give you a strange look and force you to eat I’m fat I’m gained so much weight I used to be skinny it’s not like i was anroxic I was actually very healthy my mom told the doctor that I have been loseing a lot of weight she already knows I’m on a diet so why does she have to go tell everyone that I’m unhealthy I’m very unhappy and she already knows I’m on a diet but she forces me to eat and my family won’t support me. Google doesn’t help and sorry this was really personal but I had to get it out somehow
This thread was done 5 years ago.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
K.E.C
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by nails9999)
Why don't you just cook for yourself?
News flash captain obvious, she’s probably not allowed to cook for herself. I’m pretty sure she would’ve by now 😒
K.E.C
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Fat-Love)
You're old enough to cook for yourself. Next time they get takeaway just say "none for me please" and make whatever you intended to make to be healthy. If they want to go out say no to that too. If there's no food in the house to cook then go out and buy it yourself. It's not hard.

Maybe this forum is making me bitter, but the more time I spend on it the more I feel people's problems are just a refusal to act on their own behalf or they lack the motivation to do so.
Ok wow. News flash captain obvious, she’s probably not allowed to cook for herself. Or else I’m pretty sure she would’ve by now 😒
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (209)
12.75%
Excited (146)
8.91%
Worried (296)
18.06%
Terrified (370)
22.57%
Meh (151)
9.21%
Confused (36)
2.2%