Need Help Watch

This discussion is closed.
yasmine
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Hi
Could anyone help me with unit 5, unit 22, and unit 2 please. I've not been in college for a few weeks due health reasons and i've fallen back on my work and haven't got many notes. I need to have the units completed by easter.....could anyone send me coursework or notes on how to do the units through email. I would appreciate your help.

thank you

my email- [email protected]
mangomaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
it might help if u said what subject it was for....! dont expect people to just send u random notes.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol lol lol
VoodooDoll
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
don't ya love newbies
yasmine
I'm new to this site...the post was meant to appear on the AVCE health and social care page but it didn't. sorry about that. It's Avce health and social care coursework that i need help on....

thank you.
Anne
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by yasmine)
Hi
Could anyone help me with unit 5, unit 22, and unit 2 please. I've not been in college for a few weeks due health reasons and i've fallen back on my work and haven't got many notes. I need to have the units completed by easter.....could anyone send me coursework or notes on how to do the units through email. I would appreciate your help.

thank you

my email- [email protected]

hi i think i done unit 2 and 5 so i could send there over for you to look at though i not sure if there on the computer or not. I can't do anything till i get home which be mon, so if you still need help give me a buzz (private message) and i see what i can do for you.
yasmine
(Original post by Anne)
hi i think i done unit 2 and 5 so i could send there over for you to look at though i not sure if there on the computer or not. I can't do anything till i get home which be mon, so if you still need help give me a buzz (private message) and i see what i can do for you.
If you have the coursework on computer could you please send me the coursework or something that might help me do the units through email. I would be very grateful.

thank you

[email protected]
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hahaha yeah like she is going to risk failing her work because she gave you a copy! Dream on!
laurasykes
Report 15 years ago
i do avce health and social care and i nedd help on
unit 11- elderly people
unit 9- child development
unit 6- research project
unit 15- creativie activitys

only little things on each project. if you could help please email me [email protected]
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (215)
12.42%
Excited (159)
9.19%
Worried (307)
17.74%
Terrified (383)
22.13%
Meh (176)
10.17%
Confused (37)
2.14%