Sorry it was ment 2 b!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Nicci_babe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
i just split with my BF of 18 months and it feels like every1 is in couples so i am just wondering who is?
VoodooDoll
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i'm single and loving it
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Nicci_babe)
i just split with my BF of 18 months and it feels like every1 is in couples so i am just wondering who is?
Yeah, I know that feeling. All my friends seem to be coupled up now and I hate going out with them anymore. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for them, I just feel like a fifth wheel when with them.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im single....but only for a couple more months now....

from the poll it seems like everyone is...mayb its just that were all in and on our computers not out like all the couples are!

love Katy ***
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
pffffft still single
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah i would of thought that most ppl with partners would be with them on a friday night so the poll might be a bit disproportional, also it is the internet
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
I'm not, mine is out 'with the girls'
my other half is off on his xbox (thats 4.5 hours now, I'm expecting I wont see him til day break)- I'm far too tolerant lol
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
im single....but only for a couple more months now....

from the poll it seems like everyone is...mayb its just that were all in and on our computers not out like all the couples are!

love Katy ***
*sob sniffle* Now I'm really depressed.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
*sigh* single after a VERY long relationship.

Isn't it terrible when the person who you thought loves you so so much can one day find it easy just to be rude to you all the time and not even regret it?

*feeling bitter* lol.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
Isn't it terrible when the person who you thought loves you so so much can one day find it easy just to be rude to you all the time and not even regret it?
HAHA, that person is taking tips from my dad's book it seems.....

"How to be a wan*er without even trying - My Way"

He would make a nice profit with that.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by *reasoning*)
HAHA, that person is taking tips from my dad's book it seems.....

"How to be a wan*er without even trying - My Way"

He would make a nice profit with that.
Do you have to be so nasty to Glitter?
_GáMMá_
Report 16 years ago
looks like you were wrong (check the results)
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am single after breaking up with my gf of 3 years last month. However we are best friends and i'm going to Bristol with her tomorrow so thats ok.
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
I am single after breaking up with my gf of 3 years last month. However we are best friends and i'm going to Bristol with her tomorrow so thats ok.
Wow same situation as me.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
Do you have to be so nasty to Glitter?
It wasn't nasty, it was the truth.

BTW: She attacked me for no reason out of the blue, hence my attack was justified in her previous nastiness and the sheer junk/trash she posts.

Vienna is in support of my view - Obviously.
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
Hehehe...remember Ollie how we used to talk about how solid both of our relationships were?

*sigh!*
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
You broke up with Kates?! 'tis a shame, she was pretty good looking as well, in some of the pics on your site anyway.
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
At the moment if actually see or speak to another make again, except my father of course, i will scream!

Oh an im not a lesbian.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It happens and it doesnt matter how much you are in love very few relationships survive school and university.
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
Hehehe...remember Ollie how we used to talk about how solid both of our relationships were?

*sigh!*
lol, they were!

after we got to uni, we didn't have time on our own much and eventually we realised we had become more best friends than gf/bf. So we left it like that, nothing has changed really! (apart from the obvious benefits of a relationship )
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads