Turn on thread page Beta

Sorry it was ment 2 b!!!!!!!!!!!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    lol, they were!

after we got to uni, we didn't have time on our own much and eventually we realised we had become more best friends than gf/bf. So we left it like that, nothing has changed really! (apart from the obvious benefits of a relationship )
    I wonder what you mean by that lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    lol, they were!

after we got to uni, we didn't have time on our own much and eventually we realised we had become more best friends than gf/bf. So we left it like that, nothing has changed really! (apart from the obvious benefits of a relationship )
    I wouldn't say that you have split up then, only put on hold your bf/gf relationship - You still do have a relationship.

Perhaps when you have time off Uni then you would probably get back together - Most likely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *reasoning*)
    I wouldn't say that you have split up then, only put on hold your bf/gf relationship - You still do have a relationship.

Perhaps when you have time off Uni then you would probably get back together - Most likely.
    I wish it was same with me *pah*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *reasoning*)

I seriously doubt it right now, we are both really enjoying life as best friends. (plus we talk about our new interests!)

ReputationRep:
    Some how after seeing these results I feel a lot better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I can make you feel worse. IT has the highest percentage of single males of any industry. This is because a lot of people find their partner at work, and very few women work in IT.
    you're nice you know that :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I wonder what you mean by that lol.
    I'm sure you know!

ReputationRep:
    I wish it was same with me *pah*
    i no this is gnna sound really rude...but i dnt mean it 2...ur not english are u? i mean ur sumthing else...like i mean im indian...u get me? sorri 2 be rude....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    I'm sure you know!
    Tut! Men. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    i no this is gnna sound really rude...but i dnt mean it 2...ur not english are u? i mean ur sumthing else...like i mean im indian...u get me? sorri 2 be rude....
    "I'm something else" geee...hehehe

English? You mean White? No I'm of Pakistani descent.

ReputationRep:
    "I'm something else" geee...hehehe

English? You mean White? No I'm of Pakistani descent.
    yeh...sorri...! lol...! u just sed u were in a longterm relationship...was it not hard with being pakistani?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I can make you feel worse. IT has the highest percentage of single males of any industry. This is because a lot of people find their partner at work, and very few women work in IT.
    Lol I have already guessed that ,my building at university is virtualy 100% male!

Oh well I am sure I will be alright. I just will just have to get into DJ'ing as well or somthing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    yeh...sorri...! lol...! u just sed u were in a longterm relationship...was it not hard with being pakistani?
    For the zillionth time that i've said this on here...hehehe...

My parents might be from Pakistan but I have a very liberal life...I'm probably more British than Asian.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I only had about 5 blokes on my English course and I still managed to meet people fine. you just need to get out there.

ReputationRep:

My parents might be from Pakistan but I have a very liberal life...I'm probably more British than Asian.
    oops...sorri...didnt no u posted that b4!

ReputationRep:

That must be annoying for you, I know a few people at university that have pakistani parents but they way they act and do stuff they are as British as you can get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VoodooDoll)
    i'm single and loving it

Single ( luv the avatar )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    It happens and it doesnt matter how much you are in love very few relationships survive school and university.
    My relationship survived scholl we had problems when we split and went to seperate colleges

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.