The Student Room Group

Extended project ideas?

Hi guys! I've just started my first year of Btec, and I'm majoring in Business, minoring media, and taking IB psychology and A-level english. I'm looking for any extended project ideas? They say we can do a topic of our choice, and I really love reading and books, so maybe if that can somehow contribute to an extended project, I'll do that.

Do you have any good ideas? Nothing involving science or math. Looking for some creative/imaginative ideas.

Cheers!
Reply 1
Business and media ideas? You could do the effects of advertising mediums, maybe a youtube video verses a poster.

You can have a bit of fun designing a poster and doing the video, both on similar topics such as a singing, dancing, music, computer game or forgive me if this comes across as sexist but I noticed the female sign so you could maybe do something based on make-up such as have a video of you saying which foundation you prefer and then have a poster - or even easier! instead of a poster you could have an image posted on facebook of that foundation (yea the foundation is being used as an example here I seriously apologise if this makes me sound sexist.. or if makes me sound like a cross dresser o.O . . . I have sisters... that's why I know this stuff... at this point your probably thinking "yea sure you do... weirdo" )

Anyway back on topic (Irish people talk in circles a lot) but if you have the image on facebook asking the people who see it to like it and the youtube video to ask those who see it to like it or even if you want to do the poster as well have them put a tick on it you can then say which media form is more effective for a business to use to interact with customers.

This is probably very hard to read as I am literally just typing what comes into my head today haha, sure good luck! All the best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending