This discussion is closed.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
lol...im only kidding! im not bigheaded really...just kidding...while trying 2 do my german coursework!
im doing my german oral atthemo
kokopops
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
im doing my german oral atthemo
u AS or A2?
what board u with?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
u AS or A2?
what board u with?
AS i no ur doing a2, and ocr
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
AS i no ur doing a2, and ocr
lol...hows it going? wat u doing it on?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol...hows it going? wat u doing it on?
Deutschen Wirtschaft und du?
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Deutschen Wirtschaft und du?
im doing my coursework on the weimar republic and soldiers
german speaking for my AS resit is...umwelt..! sehr spass! lol!
machts du ein pre release?
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by horrorboy)
wot type of personality do u lol think makes a girl attractive?
for example confident, shy?

id say confident and loud
For me; very confident, pretty (in an innocent way), intelligent and interesting.
(Not much to ask for!).
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im doing my coursework on the weimar republic and soldiers
german speaking for my AS resit is...umwelt..! sehr spass! lol!
machts du ein pre release?
lol umwelt great topic for bullsh****** i did it for gcse, and i was keep going on how much i love trees and planting trees is my favourite hobby :confused: my vocabulary was limited
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol umwelt great topic for bullsh****** i did it for gcse, and i was keep going on how much i love trees and planting trees is my favourite hobby :confused: my vocabulary was limited
excuse me i dnt speak b/s...! im very comprehensive and focused! lol...its just that if i do it for my speaking i got a prepared essay dun and dusted which i can use in my resit AS writing paper!
Katt
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
So lets see, loud, funny, good lookin', and witty.

-Jots down in notes-

TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
excuse me i dnt speak b/s...! im very comprehensive and focused! lol...its just that if i do it for my speaking i got a prepared essay dun and dusted which i can use in my resit AS writing paper!
very crafty
emmz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mysticmin)
So if it came to quiet girls who aren't very assertive or loud girls (which I'm taking to be the confident ones who crack jokes and talk all the time) which one would you guys go for?

Would be interesting to see the results, as since I'm a girl i don't have the faintest clue.
yea which type wud u lot go for?
Mysticmin
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
yea which type wud u lot go for?
Sorry, can't answer that as I don't fancy girls. But with respect to boys i prefer the louder ones, they're more fun to be around. Shy quiet ones are sweet to start off with but get annoying after a while, unless they're confidently quiet.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sorry, can't answer that as I don't fancy girls.
why not?
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I prefer someone in the middle not too loud and not too quiet! Good sense of humour, both gettin jokes and making them is essential! Honest, modest, kind, generous, intelligent, the usual

I don't like girls who always point out that they are girls if that makes sense. like "oh i don't know im just a girl" or whatever.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
I prefer someone in the middle not too loud and not too quiet! Good sense of humour, both gettin jokes and making them is essential! Honest, modest, kind, generous, intelligent, the usual

I don't like girls who always point out that they are girls if that makes sense. like "oh i don't know im just a girl" or whatever.
Yep that's me! hehe...

*smug* I'm very modest if you hadn't noticed?
Mysticmin
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
why not?
Cauz I happen to be female and straight :rolleyes:
Mysticmin
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)

Well why would I know what boys went for if I'm a girl??? As we found out today a female avatar doesn't make you female does it? :rolleyes:
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)

I would love a girl to be nice, pretty,sexy,honest,modest,kind,g enerous,intellegent,moral,never cheats,lovable,gorgeous, crazy, friendly, striped, happy, adorable and kind at heart
riffraff
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well why would I know what boys went for if I'm a girl??? As we found out today a female avatar doesn't make you female does it? :rolleyes:
one like yours does- no offence but I doubt a male would have that avatar
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads