girls and personality Watch

This discussion is closed.
Nima
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
i havent seen anymildly controversialposts from anyone today, can you tell me some reasons someofthe people put for your negative reps? :confused:
"hehe, like, you're just mean." - neg

"I totally agree with your post" - pos

The contrast is blinding.
Nima
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
I posted in the debate area afew times earlier today. There just doesn't seem to be alot of discussion going on lately. There's so many members and so many threads now that everything sinks to the bottom pretty fast.
I agree. Worst part is that this is partly responsible due to the clearly trash/junk/teen pointless chit-chat/idiotic/pointless threads that are regularly made by imbociles of the likes of those quoted in my sig. This has to be stopped, or else good members like Infinity may leave.
Baby_Angelz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Looks cute and adorable (never mind if she's not that pretty)
Quiet or Loud, doesn't really matter... (I would prefer the former since I am pretty quiet myself too, but honestly it's not a life and death thing)

One more thing, she must be understanding... I wouldn't want my the other half to be hyper-sensitive all the time
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Baby_Angelz)
Looks cute and adorable (never mind if she's not that pretty)
Quiet or Loud, doesn't really matter... (I would prefer the former since I am pretty quiet myself too, but honestly it's not a life and death thing)

One more thing, she must be understanding... I wouldn't want my the other half to be hyper-sensitive all the time
wow you are a guy?
Baby_Angelz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
wow you are a guy?
Yes.. It's the 2nd time I answered this on this forum :P hehe...

Colours don't represent gender, my dear eheh..
anyway, what's wrong with the colour royalblue?
Baby_Angelz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
Its the avatar that's ambiguous.
Oh I see.. it looks kinda cute :P

Anyway, I couldn't find a flying boy haha...

Anyway, thanks
Sami_ThePeelite
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hello there girls,

I'm an 18 year old guy and I'm afraid i have a problem - i don't have much of a social life and haven't had a female friend for some time now

I earnestly implore all of you to consider me - I have a bedroom in brown and georgian cream paint

I wear an official reproducion of the indiana jones and the last crusade leather jacked (with a certificate of authenticity),

i collect films on the internet and have a massive collection

i'm not ugly

i'm not stupid

i have little common sense

i like chocolate

i also like to read early 19th century American gothic literature

and i wear jeans which either fit well (but slight baggy) or tight jeans,

am i a catch?
Aeris
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
lol maybe thats why i seem to annoy ppl just by asking a question. why are quiet ones annoyin and how can they be less annoyin?
I'd like to speak up for myself!

*Gets nauseous, falls back into her chair*

Ok maybe later....

People may consider me to be "quiet" whatever, but you should look at the world from my point of view. I have a personality! It's just...a little......hidden! What if your egos and futile repetitious lives just bore me? Is it my fault that only 2 out of every 100 people inspire me to actually spend my time talking with them? Why do human beings talk so much about absolutely nothing? Perhaps us quiet girls are the ones secretly sitting back and laughing at you all. Think about that! Grrr!
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sami_ThePeelite)
Hello there girls,

I'm an 18 year old guy and I'm afraid i have a problem - i don't have much of a social life and haven't had a female friend for some time now

I earnestly implore all of you to consider me - I have a bedroom in brown and georgian cream paint

I wear an official reproducion of the indiana jones and the last crusade leather jacked (with a certificate of authenticity),

i'm not ugly

i'm not stupid

i like chocolate

am i a catch?
Well, that's all very nice, but what do you have to offer a girl? From the info you have given I can't really make a judgment on wether you are a catch or not, hell this is the internet, I can't make that judgement at all.
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hello there girls,

i'm not ugly

i'm not stupid

i like chocolate

am i a catch?
Id loose the indiana Jones leather jacket. Um, your arent a massmurderer are you by any chance? I guess it's hard to tell becuse we dont know your persona, u get?
Sami_ThePeelite
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol - no, suprisingly enough i am not a mass-murderer
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well that my friend is a plus to you.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (204)
12.73%
Excited (139)
8.68%
Worried (291)
18.16%
Terrified (363)
22.66%
Meh (144)
8.99%
Confused (35)
2.18%