The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Private Accomodation for Students based in Exeter

WP_000485.jpg

http://www.sawdyeandharris.co.uk/search/devon/2-bedroom-terraced-house-for-rent-in-devon/full_details_adv/50156120

Hi, I just recently moved out of this property and would like to advertise it. Its a 2 bedroom house in the village of chudleigh thats located within a 15min drive of exeter town centre / 18 minutes from peninsula medical school/ University of Exeter.
It is listed as an unfurnished property however the landlady provided fitted white goods free of charge (fridge/freezer, washing machine/dryer, gas cooker and oven) and will provide a double and a single bed for free. Additionally, I left a sofa bed and a freezer downstairs for future tennants.
the property comes with 2 free private parking spaces in a parking lot literally behind the property. Car insurance prices are ~50% that of Exeter as it is a small village with non-existent crime rates.
There are regular buses going to and from exeter. Montlhly gas and electricity bill (combined) works out around 26 quid a month with british gas and talktalk do great deals for phone and internet there.
The house is within a 5 minute walk from the local co-op, lloyds pharmacy, dental surgery, 2 gp practices, delicatessens, village library and other resources.
Despite being a terrace property, it is suprisingly quiet as the village has a small population who are predominantly over the age of 60. The view from the living room and the guest room is great as you can view the teign valley. If you are a student, then you don't have to pay council tax. If 2 people are staying, the rent can be split to £337.50 a month or £225 if 3 people are staying.
p.s. I am 5 ft 5 and took the picture fro ma footpath next to the house.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending