The Student Room Group

Mixed race and I only fancy white guys?

Hey! :smile:

I'm looking for some advice. Single and looking!:wink: I'm mixed race (very mixed actually) and I attract a lot of black guys, but there is a problem, I don't fancy them :/ I really have a thing for white guys (never been out with one), but how do I go about finding a white guy or/and attracting them?:s-smilie:

I won't say which, but i am on a social networking/dating site and i get the most attention from black guys :/ it's a bit annoying really. Do you think i should say that I am only after a white guy or would it make me sound small minded or something? lol

Constructive criticism welcome :smile: lol no nasty vibes thanks!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
the same way you'd attract a black guy?
in real life too that helps bunch
Dem mixed race girls :colone:
Reply 3
You can't change who you're attracted to, fair enough, but saying you only want to go out with a white guy can make you look extremely close-minded.

I would personally be put off from messaging you on a dating site if you wrote you only want to date white guys.
Reply 4
I was about to post something along the lines of "inb4 butthurt" but it seems I was too late.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
how do I go about finding a white guy

They're, like, everywhere. Don't know if you have noticed.

As for attracting them - unfortunately white people tend to be more attracted to white people, but there are still plenty of folk who'd find a mixed race girl attractive. Just meet white guys in the same way that you might meet blacks.
Don't be shy, ask out white guys on the site.
Reply 7
have you got frizzy hair or straight hair?
K.
Original post by Epos4
have you got frizzy hair or straight hair?

:K:

I'm looking for some advice. Single and looking!:wink: I'm mixed race (very mixed actually) and I attract a lot of black guys, but there is a problem, I don't fancy them :/ I really have a thing for white guys (never been out with one), but how do I go about finding a white guy or/and attracting them?:s-smilie:

I won't say which, but i am on a social networking/dating site and i get the most attention from black guys :/ it's a bit annoying really. Do you think i should say that I am only after a white guy or would it make me sound small minded or something? lol

Constructive criticism welcome :smile: lol no nasty vibes thanks!

All I'm going to say is this, these black guys who keep chatting to you are clearly more confident than the white guys you say you fancy. Instead of ruling out people solely based on race, why don't you look for other qualities in men?

You know like confidence, sociability, charisma?

Anyway, I'm pretty surprised that you are surprised that black people keep trying to contact you. You are after all mixed race, and as an extremely general rule of thumb, guys go for girls that are lighter than them. Being a mixed girl, you are only clearly darker than black guys , and therefore will attract them commonly.

Why don't you message white guys if you're so keen? Oh wait am I hearing "but I'm a girl"?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 11
sounds like you just wanted everybody to know that you're exclusively into white guys :colonhash:
I'm a mixed girl with a white guy!

Maybe just try going out to different places and things like that? I don't think it's any different to attracting a black guy really
You like what you like. What's the issue.
Reply 14

but how do I go about finding a white guy or/and attracting them?:s-smilie:

try painting yourself white or have reconstructive surgery to make yourself looker whiter.
Reply 15
Well, it actually depends. What is your hobbies? What are you into? How would you describe your personality?

There will be guys, even white guys, that is attracted to someone on a level beyond looks.
Just be yourself. If you have to change something to attract white guys what's the point. When I read threads like this I'm grateful that I'm attracted to all different races.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Dem mixed race girls :colone:

Care to expand? lol
Original post by Treeroy
They're, like, everywhere. Don't know if you have noticed.

As for attracting them - unfortunately white people tend to be more attracted to white people, but there are still plenty of folk who'd find a mixed race girl attractive. Just meet white guys in the same way that you might meet blacks.

Haha but that's why I'm asking where or how...
Original post by Really_now
Just be yourself. If you have to change something to attract white guys what's the point. When I read threads like this I'm grateful that I'm attracted to all different races.

I am being myself :smile: I didn't say i was going to change anything about myself and I am attracted to other races, I just have a thing for white guys atm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending