Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering now that the hall numbers have been released, where has everybody been given.

Im in C38, and i cant find anybody who is in the C block :/

ReputationRep:
    I'm in A1, and I imagine that they'll probably be on the facebook page? I haven't seen it yet, though.

ReputationRep:
    looked on the facebook page, and didnt see anybody in C block haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MitchellW)
    looked on the facebook page, and didnt see anybody in C block haha
    Ah. I think a fair few people still don't have their room numbers, so you'll probably find more of them flooding in over the next few days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackal The)
    Ah. I think a fair few people still don't have their room numbers, so you'll probably find more of them flooding in over the next few days.
    yeah haha, i was i but gutted with my accommodation tbh. I applied for self catered en-suite, and they gave me catered with a shared bathroom :/

ReputationRep:
    yeah haha, i was i but gutted with my accommodation tbh. I applied for self catered en-suite, and they gave me catered with a shared bathroom :/
    Most people don't seem happy with their accommodation from what I've read. There are a lot of benefits from being catered, though, and I reckon you'll get used to it really quickly. The halls are apparently very social.

ReputationRep:
    Most people don't seem happy with their accommodation from what I've read. There are a lot of benefits from being catered, though, and I reckon you'll get used to it really quickly. The halls are apparently very social.
    Yeah im hoping so, would like to see who im with in halls tho. Do you know who you're in with ?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah im hoping so, would like to see who im with in halls tho. Do you know who you're in with ?
    Nope, no idea. It'd be interesting to find out but I suppose it's only nine days away regardless.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, no idea. It'd be interesting to find out but I suppose it's only nine days away regardless.
    yeah same, i would rather have an idea of who im with

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 6, 2013
Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

Fresh Student Living

Fresh Student Living

Fresh provide student accommodation across the country in a number of locations.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.