The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

No accommodation Sheffield Uni 2013!!

Hello!
Really stuck on what to do. I received an email from Sheffield accommodation services and they have nothing available. I looked at alternatives such as Victoria Halls but everything is all full. :frown:
I also called into Sheffield and asked about being possibly put on a waiting list, but they said that they don't do that.
I'm seriously starting to panic as the move in date is so soon. I've heard theres always an option to move in with second/third years who are sharing a house but my only worry is I would really like an en suite for personal reasons. I keep telling myself of course that I really can't be picky at this point in time :frown:
Is there really no way of getting into halls for my first year? I just feel as I will miss out on a lot.
my friend lived on her own just outside endcliffe last year and by no means missed out! similarly, i know quite a few people who chose to live in private accommodation in first year and had a great time :smile: don't panic, you might be able to move in anyway if/when anyone drops out but i wouldn't worry about not living in halls, just means you'll have to make that bit extra effort i guess :smile:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Thanks. Do you know which private ones are the better ones? I heard that Unite are awful!! I really wanted endcliffe!!
i honestly have no idea! i've heard good things about aspect 3 and iQ (near furnace hill) though! And they're near to opal 3 (city) :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending