This discussion is closed.
will1y2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sami_ThePeelite)
lol....sorry for the digression i love Florida, have a house there and go twice a year
im going to florida at easter. to orlando for the 1st week and then sarrasota for the second. ive never been before, so do you have any ideas for good things to do, which parks to go to etc. we have 3rd until 10th in orlando and the rest in sarrasota. i wanna go to the kennedy space centre, is it any good?
Aeris
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by will1y2)
im going to florida at easter. to orlando for the 1st week and then sarrasota for the second. ive never been before, so do you have any ideas for good things to do, which parks to go to etc. we have 3rd until 10th in orlando and the rest in sarrasota. i wanna go to the kennedy space centre, is it any good?

Yay! My daddy lives in Sarasota, and I went to middle school there. Well that was a long time ago and only for one year. *trying to remember* Things to do....let's see.... Oh there are great beaches. The Sarasota Opera House, if you dig that sort of thing. You could go walking down main street and finds tons of little shops. It's safe...well it was when I was 12. I think sometimes there are even bands that play out in the open for some shops. Now that I think about it..all of the amusement parks are in Orlando or Tampa.
Aeris
Rep:
?
(Original post by kikzen)
London is great

but !

dont get on a bendy bus (they explode - not terrorism, but more bad engineering)
Thanks for the warning.....bendy bus, riiiiiiiight.
Aeris
Rep:
?
(Original post by will1y2)
there is so much stuff to do in london i dont know where to start. where abouts are you going to be living/studying

Um....1 suffolk street? Ring any bells?
_meiko_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
www.visitlondon.co.uk
_meiko_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by _meiko_)
www.visitlondon.co.uk
sorry, is visitlondon.com
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (260)
33.85%
No (508)
66.15%

Watched Threads