Original post by shadowdweller

:wavey:
Original post by IDukem
Everning :h:

How are you? :gangster:

Pretty good, you?:smile:

:crazy:
Original post by shadowdweller

I am doing extended project on astronomy. Eugh no one has thought of my ideas and I can't use them if I don't have back up data that someone else did. My good ideas are wasted.

Original post by IDukem
Learn something new every day huh? :lol: I don't go over board on my signatures anyway, but that sucks a bit :yep: hahaaaa thank you!! I've had throughout summer, so I might change it if I see something better :smile: If it's not a word, you create it haha.

I'll respond to yours right about now...yeah gurrl. We rock these pms haha, we just type and forget...standard :wink:

Strangely "learning a new thing everyday" has been a topic of conversation way too much lately :tongue:. I wanted to put giant letters in my sig but apparently that's not allowed Eugh! Yeah I think I saw it before I spent a day looking at everyone's sigs to see what they said. For some reason mine won't let me download gifs, I have loads of good sheldon ones too.

Thanks! hahaha yeah we do :biggrin:. I literally have to sometimes check what I said because I forget that easy. But we rock so much we don't need to know what we wrote haha :lol:.
Reply 3562
Original post by incipientT
:wavey:

Pretty good, you?:smile:

:crazy:

Niiiiiiiiiice!! i'm doing good thank you!! :jive:

What a boss smilie thing!! :cube:
Reply 3563
Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth
I am doing extended project on astronomy. Eugh no one has thought of my ideas and I can't use them if I don't have back up data that someone else did. My good ideas are wasted.

Sounds interesting, what is your idea?
Reply 3564

Strangely "learning a new thing everyday" has been a topic of conversation way too much lately :tongue:. I wanted to put giant letters in my sig but apparently that's not allowed Eugh! Yeah I think I saw it before I spent a day looking at everyone's sigs to see what they said. For some reason mine won't let me download gifs, I have loads of good sheldon ones too.

Thanks! hahaha yeah we do :biggrin:. I literally have to sometimes check what I said because I forget that easy. But we rock so much we don't need to know what we wrote haha :lol:.

Yeah twice by me to you all ready :lol: Whaaa!? You're not allowed to do that? Youc an sue gifs in signatures, I got mien from google images, copied and pasted the url link and pasted after clciking the image button on creating a signature :smile:

Yep i'm exactly the same haha. Oh yeah totally totally, we're just too fabulous :smug:
Original post by IDukem
Niiiiiiiiiice!! i'm doing good thank you!! :jive:

What a boss smilie thing!! :cube:

:party:

Yeah, F_shakeey was using it the other day which reminded me:smile:

What kind of idea did you have?:smile:
Reply 3567
Why has no one, I repeat NO ONE done the research I desperately need!

Resaerch for what my dear?
Original post by james1211
Sounds interesting, what is your idea?

What kind of idea did you have?:smile:

I'm doing it on humans inhabitting Mars. And I wondered whether they'd need a political system. There would only be 4 people, but would they need a ruler, a commander and would they be bound by earth's laws. They might all end up killing each other or something otherwise. That's my idea but apparently no one thought of this.

Original post by IDukem
Yeah twice by me to you all ready :lol: Whaaa!? You're not allowed to do that? Youc an sue gifs in signatures, I got mien from google images, copied and pasted the url link and pasted after clciking the image button on creating a signature :smile:

Yep i'm exactly the same haha. Oh yeah totally totally, we're just too fabulous :smug:

Yeah exactly and once by Holbz yesterday on something about me that she didn't know. I thought she knew haha. No apparently not. Ah great! That will be my next sig when I change it - many many Sheldon gifs.

Glad I'm not the only sieve head here :biggrin:. Oh you don't even need to say we're fabulous - everybody knows it already. No words are needed. :smile:
Reply 3569
:party:

Yeah, F_shakeey was using it the other day which reminded me:smile:

:jester:

No idea who the poster is...sorry :colondollar:
Original post by Tcrumpen
Resaerch for what my dear?

See my post before. :biggrin:
Original post by MrEFeynman
Good luck with your application, I hope you get an offer from the Uni you want to attend most.

Thanks. No idea where to go though!
Insidious makes men in drag ****ing terrifying
I'm doing it on humans inhabitting Mars. And I wondered whether they'd need a political system. There would only be 4 people, but would they need a ruler, a commander and would they be bound by earth's laws. They might all end up killing each other or something otherwise. That's my idea but apparently no one thought of this.

interesting idea:smile:

I've never seen anyone do research on those, but there is research on things like minimum population size for avoiding genetic problems due to inbreeding. I think is was about 300...

Unless you were meaning a short term stay? I think there have been some investigations by NASA on things like social interaction in really small groups and effects of long term isolation...
Original post by IDukem
:jester:

No idea who the poster is...sorry :colondollar:

I think he stays in the games section mostly:smile:
Original post by lauraaaaa
Insidious makes men in drag ****ing terrifying

I thought you said it wouldn't scare you?:tongue:
Reply 3575

Yeah exactly and once by Holbz yesterday on something about me that she didn't know. I thought she knew haha. No apparently not. Ah great! That will be my next sig when I change it - many many Sheldon gifs.

Glad I'm not the only sieve head here :biggrin:. Oh you don't even need to say we're fabulous - everybody knows it already. No words are needed. :smile:

Hahaaaa so you're sick to death of the phrase now then? :giggle: I'm sure it'll be boss, you may develop a habit I had where you change your signature a lot haha.

No cause i'm one too :five: Yessssssss ma'am!! I love it when I see you act a little cocky :h:
interesting idea:smile:

I've never seen anyone do research on those, but there is research on things like minimum population size for avoiding genetic problems due to inbreeding. I think is was about 300...

Unless you were meaning a short term stay? I think there have been some investigations by NASA on things like social interaction in really small groups and effects of long term isolation...

Thank you. I have some weird obsession with living on Mars.

Yeah I was reading about whether procreation would be possible on Mars, and I hadn't thought of genetic problems. Mind if I use that idea? :tongue:

No I meant long term - i.e a one way trip. Yeah I have planned to look into the social and mental aspects of life with just 4 people.
Original post by IDukem
Yeah indeed it has been, you? :smile:

Yeah, not bad. Not really done much though :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3578
I'm doing it on humans inhabitting Mars. And I wondered whether they'd need a political system. There would only be 4 people, but would they need a ruler, a commander and would they be bound by earth's laws. They might all end up killing each other or something otherwise. That's my idea but apparently no one thought of this

That does sound quite interesting. There must be sources and publications on this, i'd guess you would have to just keep looking. With the recent prominence of mars colonisation and private venture missions to mars there'll be info somewhere.

Though as it stands I believe there are no laws outside of the earths atmosphere. Nobody is allowed to claim territorial ownership of places outside our atmosphere.

http://www.unoosa.org/oosa/SpaceLaw/outerspt.html
I think he stays in the games section mostly:smile:

I thought you said it wouldn't scare you?:tongue:

I'm not scared in the slightest, he just dressed up in drag and did his make up like a clown whilst strangling someone...made me jump tis all. I won't be having nightmares trust me

Latest