Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadowdweller
Hello :h:

Herro. How are you?
Original post by jaydoh
Herro. How are you?

I'm good thanks, yourself? :smile:
I'm not sure what it is about her, she just annoys me. as you say though, the episode where she thought Leonard was in love with her was hilarious. One of my favourite episodes is the one where she tries to 'cure' Sheldon of his need for closure.

I really enjoyed the episode where he had the trial medication to help him talk to women, that seemed more realistic. I'm looking forward to seeing how him talking plays out though. I hope his girlfriend (who's name I can't remember) comes back, I really liked her.

Aw, you should have said it anyway :tongue:

Mmm I do get what you mean to an extent but I still love her. Oh when she goes 'hoo' cos she met Zach! that was bloody hilarious and the possibilities Sheldon came up with. 'And I include this only to cover all bases, sexual arousal'
'where would I have picked up an alien parasite???' :u:
OMG I love it, the domino's and stuff. LOL then he finishes it when she's gone..the jack in the box! :ahee:

Hahahahaha in the coffee shop??? 'Wait, come back...she didn't even get to see my penis!'
'Oh those sound lovely but this money is earmarked for scones'
'No need to interact with me, I'm simply here to observe!'

OMG when Leonard has to sleep with that old woman for funding but she gives it to him anyway and he sleeps with her but everyone calls him a man-whore!!! :biggrin:
I am also intrigued though i feel like it might just ruin his character, they should've delayed it for longer or...pretend he had excess alcohol in his blood so that's why he could speak :u: I dunno, I just hope it'll be good but the writers are fab so I'm sure they'll d him justice :h:
Saaame! She's so cute and such a good actor, has been in Rules of Engagement, scrubs and other things XD

I know!!! >.<
I'm good thanks, yourself? :smile:

Not too bad. Bedtimes soon though. :eek:
Original post by jaydoh
:colone:

Hiya :colone:

Original post by keromedic
Ah good. All my fav show's are coming out again soon :smile:(

Hehe :h: Ooooh which one's??? I'm waiting for mine to come back...they ain't even online yet!

Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW
Ah that does sound quite good if you like traveling ! :smile:
You can have that many options that you are unable to make a decision but that is about the only scenario :wink:

I loooove travelling! :biggrin: Like I said soaking up/ exploring different cultures is my thing. Do you like travelling???
Mmm well not a good scenario for since I'm indecisive an' all :colondollar:
The only one??? :wink:
Original post by lucine.B

Hello. :wavey:
Original post by jaydoh
Not too bad. Bedtimes soon though. :eek:

That's probably a good idea, I was just thinking the same :tongue:

Been up to much?
Original post by jaydoh
:colone:

Hello:h: I've only just noticed your post:colondollar:
That's probably a good idea, I was just thinking the same :tongue:

Been up to much?

Contemplating going back to uni :beard: Before I get too old. So signed up to UCAS today and filled in a bit. Played a bit of poker, crasted. You?
Original post by incipientT
Hello:h: I've only just noticed your post:colondollar:

Ello. :h:
Original post by jaydoh
Contemplating going back to uni :beard: Before I get too old. So signed up to UCAS today and filled in a bit. Played a bit of poker, crasted. You?

Oh cool, to do what course?

Not a lot really, just watching TV and stuff :smile:
Original post by jaydoh
Ello. :h:

Hello hello:smile:

I don't think there's such a thing as too old for uni:nah:
Original post by jaydoh
Hello. :wavey:

What up??? :h: and don't say the sky :tongue:
What up??? :h: and don't say the sky :tongue:

Not much. :p:
Oh cool, to do what course?

Not a lot really, just watching TV and stuff :smile:

Sociology, or Youth and Community Work. Dropped out a few times so kinda apprehensive. :colondollar:
Mmm I do get what you mean to an extent but I still love her. Oh when she goes 'hoo' cos she met Zach! that was bloody hilarious and the possibilities Sheldon came up with. 'And I include this only to cover all bases, sexual arousal'
'where would I have picked up an alien parasite???' :u:
OMG I love it, the domino's and stuff. LOL then he finishes it when she's gone..the jack in the box! :ahee:

Hahahahaha in the coffee shop??? 'Wait, come back...she didn't even get to see my penis!'
'Oh those sound lovely but this money is earmarked for scones'
'No need to interact with me, I'm simply here to observe!'

OMG when Leonard has to sleep with that old woman for funding but she gives it to him anyway and he sleeps with her but everyone calls him a man-whore!!! :biggrin:
I am also intrigued though i feel like it might just ruin his character, they should've delayed it for longer or...pretend he had excess alcohol in his blood so that's why he could speak :u: I dunno, I just hope it'll be good but the writers are fab so I'm sure they'll d him justice :h:
Saaame! She's so cute and such a good actor, has been in Rules of Engagement, scrubs and other things XD

I know!!! >.<

That was actually one of the episodes I disliked her in.

Ah man, now I need to try and think of some more episodes...

Yeah, she's been in How I Met Your Mother as well. I think she's been in something else I watch, although I don't remember what.

Hehe :h: Ooooh which one's??? I'm waiting for mine to come back...they ain't even online yet!

I loooove travelling! :biggrin: Like I said soaking up/ exploring different cultures is my thing. Do you like travelling???
Mmm well not a good scenario for since I'm indecisive an' all :colondollar:
The only one??? :wink:

Yes, I love the feeling of being at an airport ready to go on holiday with my family :smile:
The only one what sorry? :colondollar:
Original post by jaydoh
Sociology, or Youth and Community Work. Dropped out a few times so kinda apprehensive. :colondollar:

Sounds good :smile:
x

x

So, umm. Should I bother watching TBBT or just read it here?:tongue:
Original post by incipientT
So, umm. Should I bother watching TBBT or just read it here?:tongue:

Both :colonhash:

Latest