Report 5 years ago
We don't care as long as you have an ass

Posted from TSR iPad. Don't judge me by my red gems
Aivicore
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Honestly, it's much better to be in proportion! I'm sure you look just fine for your petite frame.

More importantly, anyone who judges you on that isn't worth giving a crap about.
aWildPidgey
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(wo)man up. If this were a thread on penis size that'd be the response so it's the response now.
donkaspersky
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
23% body fat for your size its a lot, I'm 16% body fat and I weigh 195lbs
Ohliwiah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey sister, I have tiny boobs too. Im also skinny and trying to gain weight, but as you said, its really hard! Im quite happy with my size, they make exercise easier, of course I'd love it if they were a bit bigger but its not the most important thing in the world. You didn't mention guys opinion, but the ones worth keeping definitely won't care about your breast size, in fact, there are guys out there who are actually more attracted to women with a small chest and a skinny body (speaking from experience) I've also heard a lot of women complain about the size of their breasts because they're too big and it makes them uncomfortable. All in all, its best to accept your body shape and try to be happy with, believe its beautiful, because at the end of the day theres nothing we can do to change it, and it makes you, you
Antifazian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You are a woman right now! Having this mentality that something will make you a woman is so damaging, and you will never be happy with yourself thinking that way.

Don't be a slave to standardised, misogynistic and patriarchal beauty standards. Who cares what a guy thinks about your body, any man worth bothering with will appreciate and adore your body, just as you will his.
Anonymous #3
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm 20 years old and I have very small breasts, even smaller than Keira Knightley's, and I'm not exaggerating. My measurements are currently 29-24-34 (they were 30-25-34 before I lost weight) and I weigh 97lbs. I'm trying to put on some weight but it's very difficult and I don't want to end up fat, and even when I was almost a stone heavier they were still tiny.

No one I've ever seen has smaller breasts than me. I've even had a blood test done because I was convinced I had some kind of medical condition (I'm also short and have a petite body frame), but that came back as normal. I don't want to get implants because they never come out looking natural and you have to get them replaced every few years anyway. I've been thinking about stem cell breast enlargement surgery but I don't have the money and I'm not sure I'd be a good candidate for it because I slim (I'm at about 22-23% body fat right now).

I have no idea what to do, it makes me feel so inadequate and I feel like I'll never be a real woman. I'm on the verge of tears right now and I just want to die. Is anyone else in the same situation and has come to terms with it?
Don't worry hun. It sounds like your in proportion and your not alone Don't put on weight in an attempt to get bigger breasts that is not healthy unless you are underweight. You don't need enlargement surgery your perfect in your natural state. It could be worse... I know a very close friend who like you has fairly small breasts (B I think... but can't be sure) but she has a strange bone shape that makes them far apart so chest flat in the middle so even bras of the correct size don't ever fit right. Any sort of supportive/ push up bra etc.. does nothing and has trouble getting dresses to fit around the chest area and any enlargement surgery wouldn't work. She however is beautiful and has a beautiful figure be confident and anyone who would treat you badly for the size of your breasts are shallow and not worth aquatinting your self with!
LavenderBlueSky88
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by donkaspersky)
23% body fat for your size its a lot, I'm 16% body fat and I weigh 195lbs
You're a guy though? Women have a higher body fat level than men. 23% is average (I believe 20-29 is recommended) for a girl.
donkaspersky
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by LavenderBlueSky88)
You're a guy though? Women have a higher body fat level than men. 23% is average (I believe 20-29 is recommended) for a girl.
I did not know that, yeah I'm a guy 6.3''
alexs2602
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by bottled)
oh gosh, i'm laughing so much at that line
I'm assuming you're talking about the meaning of pig as to mean someone who's fat. I really didn't realise it could be taken that way, I've edited to clarify what I actually meant now anyway.
hali0112
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm 20 years old and I have very small breasts, even smaller than Keira Knightley's, and I'm not exaggerating. My measurements are currently 29-24-34 (they were 30-25-34 before I lost weight) and I weigh 97lbs. I'm trying to put on some weight but it's very difficult and I don't want to end up fat, and even when I was almost a stone heavier they were still tiny.

No one I've ever seen has smaller breasts than me. I've even had a blood test done because I was convinced I had some kind of medical condition (I'm also short and have a petite body frame), but that came back as normal. I don't want to get implants because they never come out looking natural and you have to get them replaced every few years anyway. I've been thinking about stem cell breast enlargement surgery but I don't have the money and I'm not sure I'd be a good candidate for it because I slim (I'm at about 22-23% body fat right now).

I have no idea what to do, it makes me feel so inadequate and I feel like I'll never be a real woman. I'm on the verge of tears right now and I just want to die. Is anyone else in the same situation and has come to terms with it?
Back when I was at school, one of my best friends went through a similar thing and found it distressing that as we went to an all girls school there were girls around us who were much bigger than her in that department. She felt unconfident and lacking and often insecure despite the fact that she was a pretty girl. Stunning in fact.

You have to know that you are not alone in that department. There are many girls who feel the same and others who will be insecure about other things like their ears or legs or weight ...

How about wearing a push up bra for now? I know when you're young it seems like such a big thing but when you're older you will learn to accept any features which you feel are 'flaws' and will learn to just accept them as part of life. We all have features we aren't happy about. For me its my tummy :P If this doesn't help, remember it could be a lot worse. You don't have an illness or medical problem
alexs2602
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Antifazian)
You are a woman right now! Having this mentality that something will make you a woman is so damaging, and you will never be happy with yourself thinking that way.

Don't be a slave to standardised, misogynistic and patriarchal beauty standards. Who cares what a guy thinks about your body, any man worth bothering with will appreciate and adore your body, just as you will his.
I'm trying to work out if this is offensive to men or not. I guess it depends whether you're generalising men which it is hard to tell or just talking about those particular qualities/characteristics.
Antifazian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by alexs2602)
I'm trying to work out if this is offensive to men or not. I guess it depends whether you're generalising men which it is hard to tell or just talking about those particular qualities/characteristics.
I'm not generalising to all men, patriarchal society and its beauty standards can and do impact on men as much as women, though I think in general it's not unreasonable to say that women suffer the brunt of this. You only have to look at the size and worth of the female beauty industry to see that. I'm talking about society and i's perceptions, which men and women either subscribe to or don't, contribute to or don't, but undoubtedly are influenced by to some extent. Considering getting breast implants to subscribe to this ideal of women with large breasts is a part of this, as there's little other reason to get this procedure done. I guess i'm venting, I just find all this kind of thing so sad.

I guess it could be offensive to a man who thinks that all women should have big boobs, yeah. Too bad.
Luke070
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
From a male perspective, it really doesn't matter that much. That's not something I personally would cross out in a women - their boob size. I mean if anything, it wouldn't even be the last of my worries.
Trill
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Most women really care what men think about them; for those who keep referencing how men don't mind. It's about a woman's self confidence or/and self esteem.

Hun, there's nothing wrong with small beasts, there's so many positives to having small breasts. Such as, you can be a model; with your measurements you should perfect. Your bras won't cost you an arm and a leg. Is it really your breast size or has someone said something horrible to you, to make you feel that way?

My large breasts (32G) have ruined a dance career for me. I aways get asked if they are real, which they are but that's very offensive to me. That's all guys look at and with my measurements (39, 28, 40) they Think I am just a bimbo. My bras cost £20 +. I can't run, as might knock myself out. I cant go on the trampoline . I can't wear certain clothes...the list is endless. They really aren't all that grand. Give me smaller breasts any time!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Elcor
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Some of the posts in here saying that 'guys who care about boob size are bad people' are making me cringe.

Let me guess, if a guy pulled out a 2" penis most people saying these things would find it hilarious and laugh at it in front of the guy, but as soon as a man has a preference on body shape he's a disgusting, misogynistic male chauvinist pig.

Everyone has a different preference on body shape, because that is what they are attracted to. That doesn't mean that they will discriminate against people with small breasts or large thighs, it just means that they may not be as physically attracted to people with those bodies. I personally would not be physically attracted to a very overweight girl, but I know there are guys out there who actually prefer much larger girls.

OP, you'll find some men will love your small breasts! You'd be surprised, a lot of guys actually prefer them over larger breasts (but of course, at the same time there are guys who prefer larger ones). Learn to appreciate what you have and you should feel fine.

P.S: I think small breasts are great!
hollywoodbudgie
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
A woman's breasts are always changing. For instance, when a woman becomes pregnant, her breast size increases. Even if this isn't significant, there are changes which occur to the nipples which are. You're also quite slim, so putting on more weight would certainly have an impact. Even the pill sometimes has an effect, though don't go on hormones for something like this.

Whilst there are posts everywhere on the internet obsessing over large breasts, remember that men are attracted to breasts of all sizes, to which I can validate.

A beautiful confident kind girl, with a nice smile will get a lot more attention from DECENT guys than a woman with fake plastic boobs coupled with an orange face.
Garrow1564
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have small breasts too it was a concern until I was told by a few different men 1) we aren't as bothered as you think we are and 2) we only want a “hand full.” I have also been told, and would advise others, to concentrate on your best assets to build confidence, legs etc. Ultimately, learn to appreciate and feel confident about what you have.
All-rounder
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
As a guy, I can tell you that I'm not attracted to big breasts. They're massive, get in the way a lot and I'm not quite sure what to do with them during sex... so yea basically anything more than a handful is just a waste so in my opinion you're in a better position than most
alexs2602
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Antifazian)
I'm not generalising to all men, patriarchal society and its beauty standards can and do impact on men as much as women, though I think in general it's not unreasonable to say that women suffer the brunt of this. You only have to look at the size and worth of the female beauty industry to see that. I'm talking about society and i's perceptions, which men and women either subscribe to or don't, contribute to or don't, but undoubtedly are influenced by to some extent. Considering getting breast implants to subscribe to this ideal of women with large breasts is a part of this, as there's little other reason to get this procedure done. I guess i'm venting, I just find all this kind of thing so sad.

I guess it could be offensive to a man who thinks that all women should have big boobs, yeah. Too bad.
It is offensive because you're one of these feminists who believes that it is men who impose beauty standards on women which I don't believe is strictly the case. It seems much more obvious to me that women adhere to these beauty standards more because of other women rather than men.

Men in general hate breast implants and women who want or get breast implants seem to have this distortion of reality. There is only one reason which I think is justifiable for breast implants really - deformity. Any other case requires therapy.

I think there is a very significant portion of men who don't care about breast size, I'd venture that the majority of men don't care about breast size. That's why your post is offensive because you have this misandrist view that all men like big breasts. It's a misconception that many women seem to believe.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads